Plot [Rumor]

Started by ikarop, Jun 30, 2011, 12:05:09 AM

Author
Plot [Rumor] (Read 37,773 times)

OWLF

OWLF

QuoteVisionary filmmaker Ridley Scott returns to the genre he helped define, creating an original science fiction epic set in the most dangerous corners of the universe. The film takes a team of scientists and explorers on a thrilling journey that will test their physical and mental limits and strand them on a distant world, where they will discover the answers to our most profound questions to life's ultimate mystery.

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jul 01, 2011, 01:59:56 PM
QuoteArchaeological digs in Africa reveal alien artifacts that humans were genetically engineered by a advanced alien race (space jockeys) These "Alien Gods" also terraformed Earth in order to make it habitable for their human creations.
Prometheus, introducing

SEHNTOLOGEE

In the Alien series!

Thank God it is 'way off'.

Waaaaaayyyyyy offfffffffffffffff!!!!!!   

Sure it is FOX,sure it is.  ;)

HereĀ“s my Synopsis:

Archaeological ancient alien finds + Space Jockey World coordinates + Prometheus travels to Paradise + Humans encounter Space Jockeys + Something goes wrong + Aliens + all hell brakes loose = PROMETHEUS

And there you have it folks!  ;D

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

What does an Alien film sound like? Quite frankly the further away from the formula of ALIEN Ridley and Co. Get, the better this film will be.

Also...that chap who posted the synopsis said it was written for him and then he wrote possible outline that I wrote. Which is it?

Mitza17

Mitza17

So..Prometheus is set in the same universe as Alien but the action in it is unrelated to that of the franchise.
WHATEVER  R.Scott is doing...he knows exactly what YOU like even before you realise it.

Highland

Highland

It'll be interesting to see if the crash will be the final scene in the movie.

It would make some kind of sense, if we stole the tech, jockey's send the doomsday machine, everyone die's.

CainsSon

CainsSon

Quote from: Highland on Jul 01, 2011, 10:46:04 PM

It would make some kind of sense, if we stole the tech, jockey's send the doomsday machine, everyone die's.

i think its likely the first scene

Highland

Highland

Quote from: CainsSon on Jul 01, 2011, 11:04:01 PM

As a flash back? or an intro? Which way would it work as an intro?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

If it's a prequel to Alien, why would they put such a significant moment at the beginning?

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

where they will discover the answers to our most profound questions to life's ultimate mystery.

What's life's ultimate mystery?
All this secret of life stuff has me worried.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They finally discover the Question to which the answer is 42?

Highland

Highland

If Ridley cracks out the mediclorians, I'll be pissed.......again.  :P

Abe

Abe

Yeah I was thinking that. And we see the pilot live and well ;D berfore it dies. :'(
It could even show a clip from the opening of "Alien".

CainsSon

CainsSon

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 02, 2011, 04:17:34 AM

If it's a prequel to Alien, why would they put such a significant moment at the beginning?

A while back one of the effects guys tweeted that he was working on the ALIEN PREQUEL. He said that the first scene would blow people away, and that audiences have been waiting to see it for over 25 years.

I mean, I could be wrong, but that sounds like the DERELICT crash to me.

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

It would make sense that the first scene details the crash of the derelict as opposed to the last scene. This is the dawn of a new franchise. A crash at the end would only setup ALIEN...and that's not what this film is doing. This film will ultimately set up another film in the same universe unrelated to Ripleys journey.

Highland

Highland

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Jul 02, 2011, 09:21:46 PM
It would make sense that the first scene details the crash of the derelict as opposed to the last scene. This is the dawn of a new franchise. A crash at the end would only setup ALIEN...and that's not what this film is doing. This film will ultimately set up another film in the same universe unrelated to Ripleys journey.

I see where you guy's are going with it, but it's treading in Phantom Menace waters there.

I don't see how you can use the galaxy established over 20 years, then disregard everything in it.           

QuoteThis film will ultimately set up another film in the same universe unrelated to Ripleys journey

Then why bother whith the ship at all?                                     

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: Highland on Jul 02, 2011, 10:29:55 PM
I see where you guy's are going with it, but it's treading in Phantom Menace waters there.

I don't see how you can use the galaxy established over 20 years, then disregard everything in it.           

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed