25 Years of Aliens Convention

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 28, 2011, 08:39:51 PM

Author
25 Years of Aliens Convention (Read 59,553 times)

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: ikarop on Sep 24, 2011, 08:30:14 PM
Some of the posters advertising the site at the convention. Make sure to take a picture if you see them! :P

I really, really wish I could come.  I'm so jealous.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Some of the posters advertising the site at the convention. Make sure to take a picture if you see them! :P

Is there a place I can buy this? Please say there's a place I can buy this!

Cap. Fitzgerald

You guys have to make that available for buying
You have to

Mike’s Monsters

Dude... These are great!

Terx2

Terx2

Great advertising ;D

corporal dwayne hicks

Quote from: friendlyskies on Sep 20, 2011, 11:24:10 AM
Quote from: corporal dwayne hicks on Sep 19, 2011, 07:39:52 PM
will aliens epilogue be posted online after the convention the film looks really good

Hi

We're in a mad rush at the moment to get the CGI finished and get the shots looking as good as we can for the premiere but we will probably spend some time afterwards revisiting some of the shots before putting it online.

Certainly I would expect it be out there before the end of the year though.

Quote from: ADC on Sep 08, 2011, 12:21:03 AM
@Abe: There is no age restriction for Alien Encounters (although be aware there is a very quick, 2 sec clip of the chestburster scene).
Aliens Epilogue, I'm not sure but a 12 I'd imagine – over to you Darren...  8)

To be honest I had not given too much thought to this previously. There is a fair amount of harsh language in the film so a 12 easily possibly a 15. The venue itself may have the final decision on this I would expect.

Cheers

Darren
thanks for the info film looks great can't wait to see it

Vulhala

Vulhala

Jesus Christ. Those are amazing dude :o

ikarop

ikarop

Glad you guys like the posters! I don't think we will sell those. But I have plans to turn the Alien silhouette-quotes design into a t-shirt at some point.

Corporal Hicks

That will be a helluva t-shirt. Well I'm back home. I'm tired. But it was a fantastic weekend. Will get some sort of post-con report up later. Some new stories from the actors, mini-reviews of Epilogue and Alien Encounter docs, some recaps of the talks. It's still making me smile but as soon as I walked through the door Charles de Lauzirika told me off for not liking my Alien Vault review :( so I need to clarify something in there :P

predxeno

predxeno

Why didn't he like your review? ???

Keyes

Keyes

I think because of the line to the effect of "What seperates Alien Vault from the Anthology? Passion." I Don't think Charles would have liked that ;D

RubberChickenMan

Anything new regarding prometheus?

RogueYaujta

RogueYaujta

No disrespect to my Alien homeboys on the other side of the pond, but I'm still astonished to see this happening in the UK, and not the U.S. Doesn't really make a lot of sense to me. = /

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Daz85 on Sep 26, 2011, 10:45:37 AM
I think because of the line to the effect of "What seperates Alien Vault from the Anthology? Passion." I Don't think Charles would have liked that ;D

Spot on. lol I've gotta clarify what I meant there. It became a bit of an ongoing joke between us during the weekend. lol

Keyes

Keyes

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 26, 2011, 04:28:40 PM
Quote from: Daz85 on Sep 26, 2011, 10:45:37 AM

Spot on. lol I've gotta clarify what I meant there. It became a bit of an ongoing joke between us during the weekend. lol

I'm sure you didn't mean it like the way he picked up on it. More that the book has the personal touch of a writer, while the Anthology set is physical media only, and doesn't allow the personality of those who assembled it by function of it's purpose ;) Okay, that's a tongue twisting sentence!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed