Game Master Aug 2011 Screenshots & Article

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 19, 2011, 08:34:48 PM

Author
Game Master Aug 2011 Screenshots & Article (Read 15,125 times)

Corporal Hicks

Here you guys go:

ikarop

ikarop

Very nice! Thanks for posting.

Different scans in slightly better quality (Special thanks to magazinesfromthepast.wikia.com):

9th_Stew

looks like a warrior alien to me :D

Pillola_AP

Alien Warrior in this game it's fantastic!!

draken161

Dear god... they had to use that as a title. Makes me cringe.

King Rathalos

Oh my god those Aliens actually look terrifying. :o

HicksLives!

No, they don't. Give me an M41A Pulse Rifle or M56 Smartgun, and I'll turn them into swiss cheese.

Eidotemit

Looks pretty good, looking forward to see some more gameplay

BISHOP 93

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jun 19, 2011, 09:54:32 PM
yep they also look like camerons aliens unlike avp3                                                                                                                                                                                       

Salt The Fries

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jun 19, 2011, 09:54:32 PM
The pinned down soldier - not so much :D

Lie

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 19, 2011, 08:34:48 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/Corpral_Hicks/img013.jpg

I think thats the same face I'd have if an Alien pinned me down, that kinda smile that says "Hey, What time do you get of work? You doing anything later? ;)"

Deathly_rYaN

This game is looking awesome!!!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Cool to have the specs on exactly which BSG writers. David Weddle wrote some of the most brutal, unforgiving episodes in the series (Exodus Part 1&2, Maelstrom, Downloaded, and Revelations, anybody?), so if that's any indication of how this, and Alien story may be handled, my smiley face is crowning.

Sharp Sticks

Aliens by the hypersleep pods reminds me of a scene from the Gibson script. Still doesn't make a lick of sense, but that's nothing new.

belikel

belikel

Love how the Drone Design blends the traditional alien warriors of the second movie with style elements from later movies. Makes them ferocious/predatory-looking yet keeps the strange silent "alien" appearance of past entries in the series.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed