Really Cool Alien Mask

Started by Abe, Jun 15, 2011, 08:16:33 PM

Author
Really Cool Alien Mask (Read 1,217 times)

Abe

Abe

Ages ago at school I saw someone with a proper looking Alien mask with a pump action tongue and at the time I didn't like the films as much so I didn't care about.
But now I really would like that mask and asked the guy who had it where he got it. EBAY. And also he threw his out >:(
The closest I got to finding it is in the link below and the only thing thats the same about it is the description but the image of it is 2D I think.
http://www.completelybonkers.co.uk/masks/alien-mask
Also I think the designof the mask is the one from "Alien".
Anyone know a way to get this mask?

predxeno

predxeno

Sorry, I don't know.  But, I have to say it looks awesome.

Abe

Abe

Quote from: predxeno on Jun 15, 2011, 11:52:29 PM
Sorry, I don't know.  But, I have to say it looks awesome.

What do you mean it looks awsome my link shows what I think is a cardboard mask with a 3D tongue sticking out the front.
But the mask I saw with my own eyes ages ago was awsome.

Xenodog

Xenodog

In saw someone on Youtube - likely from a link on here - eons ago who had a whole jaw-rig thing so when he opened his mouth the inner jaws came out. It rested a top his head though, the top of his head was centered in the neck.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

That has nothing to do with what Abe is talking about.

I have seen it, it is custom made.

AVPmaniak

AVPmaniak

I have seen this mask on www.amazon.com. I also saw it on www.ebay.com and finally, www.craigslist.com. Unfortunatly, they are either very expensive or ship from Australia or Europe. I dont know if they are still there because i saw them like a year ago. Good luck!  ;)

Signore Predatore

Signore Predatore

Freaky, but cool

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed