Colonial Marines at OXM Next Month

Started by ikarop, Jun 15, 2011, 11:49:53 AM

Author
Colonial Marines at OXM Next Month (Read 7,744 times)

ikarop

ikarop

I just got confirmation from Jon Hicks, editor of OXM UK that Colonial Marines will be the cover story of the next issue of OXM, based on new screenshots and interviews with Gearbox.

Make sure to check it out on 7th July.

skull-splitter

awesum.

Corporal Hicks

I'll pick it up and scan it.

Vulhala

Nice. Subs copy should be here in a couple of weeks then.

WinterActual

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 15, 2011, 12:57:41 PM
I'll pick it up and scan it.
I can't wait!

RagingDragon

Awesome thanks ikarop and Hicks.

Ash 937

The problem with most magazine publishing today is that we already got the same news on the internet yesterday.  But hopefully there will be a few tid-bits of new info here.  Looking forward to it.

Corporal Hicks

Depends really. We got so much info for AvP out of that PS3 magazine.

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Ash 937 on Jun 15, 2011, 05:38:54 PM
The problem with most magazine publishing today is that we already got the same news on the internet yesterday.  But hopefully there will be a few tid-bits of new info here.  Looking forward to it.

It says new screen shots.

predxeno

I'll see if I can pick it up.

Corporal Hicks

There's a couple of new shots in this months Games Master. I'll be scanning them up later on tonight.

ikarop

ikarop

Yay! Just got word that ACM is featured on another magazine. I saw the cover and it looks amazing. Hopefully we'll receive the scans soon. Stay tuned!

newbeing

can't wait. Can we expect totally new screens?

ikarop

ikarop

I haven't had the chance to confirm what's inside yet. But the cover is totally new so I'd guess so. It's a 6 page feature.

ikarop

ikarop

New screenshots indeed. There's one featuring the crusher too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed