What was the last album, ep, single etc that you bought!

Started by Keg, Jun 07, 2011, 08:48:04 PM

Author
What was the last album, ep, single etc that you bought! (Read 51,253 times)

FiorinaFury161

You must preorder. Now. ;D

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Just ordered With Doom We Come on CD I am now $30 Canadian poorer, I hope you are satisfied FiorinaFury   :laugh:

FiorinaFury161

I'm only satisfied if you are. I know we both will be :D

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Given the bands consistent track record, it will probably not disappoint. My only hope is for some good black metal parts and not all folk metal the whole way through.

FiorinaFury161

It's not really folk metal, it's "Epic Austrian Black Metal". Direct from one of their shirts

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Okay, I stand corrected. Epic Black Metal =/= Folk Metal.

FiorinaFury161

2 Unlimited - Let The Beat Control Your Body remixes (5track edition) CD

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Absolute '90 - V/A and genres comp CD
PULSE - V/A comp CD (extremely reccommended for new Eurodance listeners, loads of classics!)
New Order - Spooky remixes CD

XenoScorcher

Last album I bought was The Contortionist - Clairvoyant. Picked it up on vinyl. Fantastic progressive metal record. It really takes you away to another place when you listen.

Darwinsgirl

George Harrison's "All Things Must Pass" 2 CD  I have the double LP finally got around to buying the CD. :)

XenoScorcher

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Feb 24, 2018, 06:36:18 PM

George Harrison's "All Things Must Pass" 2 CD  I have the double LP finally got around to buying the CD. :)

Harrison is a legend.

FiorinaFury161

The second CD is really good. Of course, the first CD is pretty good too ;)

FiorinaFury161

Rush - Replay X3 DVDs (Exit Stage Left, Grace Under Pressure tour, A Show Of Hands), GUP tour live CD box set

A great purchase for $10 :)

and Wang Chung - Mosaic CD

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed