AvPG Exclusive: Colonial Marines E3 2011 Plans

Started by ikarop, Jun 01, 2011, 10:21:45 PM

Author
AvPG Exclusive: Colonial Marines E3 2011 Plans (Read 30,076 times)

Vakarian

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 07, 2011, 03:36:12 PM
Quote from: ikarop on Jun 07, 2011, 03:10:28 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 07, 2011, 03:04:24 PM
Doesn't sound like Colonial Marines or Gearbox is on today.
Showfloor opens in about 4 hours.

Sounds like we'll be crawling YouTube and Twitter for vids then. Don't think Sega or GB are doing any shows or anything? At least today.

Have we got anybody on the inside that's able to take video's or pics or anything?

ikarop

Quote from: Griffith on Jun 07, 2011, 03:46:34 PM
OMG If I were there at the moment the floor opens I will run directly to segas's booth ignoring everthing else.
And burst through a few walls in the process? lol

Nelizar The Hybrid

Quote from: ikarop on Jun 07, 2011, 04:06:40 PM
Quote from: Griffith on Jun 07, 2011, 03:46:34 PM
OMG If I were there at the moment the floor opens I will run directly to segas's booth ignoring everthing else.
And burst through a few walls in the process? lol

So the E3 livestream and such, are they going to show A:CM on live or in a private place where they can't stream it?

MarcusVerus

Does anyone know when they are going to show Aliens Colonial Marines at the E3 (which time)?

RagingDragon

Hopefully soon, I'm sure they'll be able to show us something.  They have to know how long this game has been anticipated.

Great One

I didnt get a chance to go inside the booth today. By the time i was done filming and everything E3 was closing down, so i couldnt rush over to go in. But tomorrow i will def get into the booth. I should of took some pictures of it but i didnt think it was worthy enough to upload. But ill have some stuff for you guys tomorrow hopefully.

SpaceMarines

I will have your children if you do.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Don't see how you could but.. ok.

If you manage to slip in a camera and take pictures without getting thrown out then I'll aplaud you Great One.
May I suggest going in twice? Once normally to watch the footage and the second (and likely last) time smuggling in a camera?

Xeno Killer 2179

We need someone with a mini camera disguised as their glasses.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Or someone with baggy pants....

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Great One on Jun 08, 2011, 01:57:35 AM
I didnt get a chance to go inside the booth today. By the time i was done filming and everything E3 was closing down, so i couldnt rush over to go in. But tomorrow i will def get into the booth. I should of took some pictures of it but i didnt think it was worthy enough to upload. But ill have some stuff for you guys tomorrow hopefully.

Who knows. Maybe tomorrow they will let you take some pictures and a nice video. Best of luck. I hope you can get something good.  :P

Cap. Fitzgerald

I imagine this going like a person playing Metal Gear Solid for the first time.
*Great one walks in*
Hello everyone I'd like to thank you for visiting this booth- *yadda yadda*
*Great one reaches into pants to get camera*
Lets begin the footage
*After recieving odd looks from having his hand in his pants the lights dim and he quickly pulls out his camera when no one looks*
(footage plays)
*Great one starts recording and the metal gear solid "!" appears on a marine gaurds head*
f**k
*Great one fends them off for all of two seconds*

RagingDragon

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jun 08, 2011, 05:00:01 AM
I imagine this going like a person playing Metal Gear Solid for the first time.
*Great one walks in*
Hello everyone I'd like to thank you for visiting this booth- *yadda yadda*
*Great one reaches into pants to get camera*
Lets begin the footage
*After recieving odd looks from having his hand in his pants the lights dim and he quickly pulls out his camera when no one looks*
(footage plays)
*Great one starts recording and the metal gear solid "!" appears on a marine gaurds head*
f**k
*Great one fends them off for all of two seconds*
:D

Upload video from phone.

I really don't get this level of puckered ass unless the game is still in a very rough stage and they don't want to show fans to prevent analysis of a WIP and inevitable disappointment/anger.  It sounds pretty put together though, which eliminates every possibility save SEGA is a dick. :D  Perhaps I'm being presumptuous.  But SEGA has earned the dick title regardless, so I don't feel that bad.

Great One

Great One

Okay, so I got in. Aaannndddd, I am easily impressed and dissapointed. I'm giving them the benefit of doubt because it may have been early build. I wasn't able to get footage being rany pitchford was sitting to my right and the guy playing the demo o my left.

The only thing that bugged me was; I'm so used to avp where you shoot the xenos they kinda dismember. None of that in the demo. The pulse rifle sounds like the smart gun in avp that really bugged. And ontop of that the ammo count never hit 99, always stayed at 50.

They are introducing new types of xenos, one was in the demo. It looked like a big triceratops minus the horns.

I did like the atmosphere, and the fact that you have to hold the motion tracker.

If you guys got any questions feel freet to ask

Sorry for typos and grammer I'm still at e3 and am posting this from th phone

Xeno Killer 2179

How does the bull alien compare to avp's Praetorian?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed