Newt's Doll Sent to Press

Started by WinterActual, May 26, 2011, 07:40:27 PM

Author
Newt's Doll Sent to Press (Read 42,981 times)

WinterActual

WinterActual

I quote myself from GBX forums

Quote from: CorporalHicks;2328215http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/05/26/pc-gamer-receives-mutilated-dolls-head-in-the-post-investigation-begins/ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOOORAH MARINES !

newbeing

newbeing

Oh Em Gee

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Haha, that's some genius pre-reveal marketing if it was sent by Gearbox, fingers crossed.

Brother

Brother

Word. Effing original.

Husky

Husky

Love it.

All aboard the hype train... We just left the station...

RidgeTop

Brother

Brother

PC Gamer, Joystiq, Destructoid and Kotaku. Prolly a few more will pop up too.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Check GBX's thread for some more sites that were sent one. Just watch. Game Informer will receive a Pulse Rifle. :p Or something.

Njm1983

Njm1983

hmmm..... gotta say its really hard to not get a little excited. Seriously what are the chances of severed dolls heads scrawled on with the name "rebecca" all showing up at several gaming reporters offices? Unless this has to do with the DS game coming out lol.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Feckin' cool.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Whoopee-f**kin'-do. Hey, I'm impressed.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Creepy, yet unexpected, looks like the game might be more than just shooting and have a real sense of dread. 8)

Ash 937

Ash 937

That isn't the way GBX handles PR. 

What if this thing was sent out by a fan who is fed up with waiting for more news and wants to motivate some sort of response from GBX?  Anyone can send a doll to press but only GBX can distribute real news (of which we still have none).

I'm just sayin...

chupacabras acheronsis

...what if it isn't GBX?

Sharp Sticks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed