James Payton In Prometheus?

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 17, 2011, 06:26:31 PM

Author
James Payton In Prometheus? (Read 6,665 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The cast of Prometheus seems to just keep getting bigger. Alien Prequel News recently noticed this tweet from Payton:

“Back to the spaceship after my stay of execution yesterday. Pinewood, here I come. *yawn*”

That said, if he is indeed in Prometheus, it’s unknown what character he will play.

Bat Chain Puller

Wow. This project is becoming a veritable "Magnolia in Space"

And I have to learn how to speed read more efficiently, because for some reason I saw "James Bond In Prometheus" which sprang my mind to Daniel Craig as a space marine and when I re-read it  ... it just wasn't the same kind of cool.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

He worked on Robin Hood, so that seems to be the impetus for Riddles. I've only seen him in bit parts before.

Wobblyboddle77

i think it's beyond any of our comprehension, how epic this film is going to be.

DragonBossk

DragonBossk

I only noticed yesterday that Idris Elba whom I love from The Wire is supposedly starring too, looks like everyone wants on board the Ridley train.

locohead

locohead

wasnt he in harry potter and playing hitler in captain america?

dallas001

dallas001

Can we get some useful information here, like set reports that are real and on video. Designs and concepts. NO PLOT DETAILS, just something? Enough about who's in it. B.S.

Corporal Hicks

Sure. Let me just go rustle something up.

Fox is keeping a lid on this one. When set reports come out, we'll be posting them up.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: dallas001 on May 28, 2011, 07:52:59 PM
Can we get some useful information here, like set reports that are real and on video. Designs and concepts. NO PLOT DETAILS, just something? Enough about who's in it. B.S.

Not only did you present this argument in a very obnoxious  manner, but it is near impossible to get your "useful information." You can spend your own time trying to find your concept art.  I for one rather know who is in this film, because it helps not to have crap actors. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed