More Creative Assembly's Alien Details

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 12, 2011, 01:16:46 PM

Author
More Creative Assembly's Alien Details (Read 14,885 times)

Corporal Hicks

In what has to be the meatiest article so far, VG24/7 has posted a nicely detailed report on the conference where the game was announced earlier today:

"One of our big questions marks was that we didn't want to just make a  game out of a film license – you know, just deliver the film and that's  about it. We're aiming for the Red Dead Redemptions, the Arkham Asylums;  that's absolutely where we want to be. We want to make a 90 percent  game that's easily communicable to people simply because it's in that  Alien world."

And there’s loads more. Make sure you read it all.

Corporal Hicks

I have to say I'm pretty excited.

Kimo

Kimo

good news i will be looking forward to it, However in my option forget about games like Red Dead and Arkham Asylums, look at games like Dead Space. I mean i know dead space stole afew ideas from movies like Alien and The Thing but it got the feeling and atmosphere spot on and thats were i want to see a good alien game go.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Hmm...I Suppose any Aliens game is good news.

Michael Harper

Michael Harper

Imagine if this game was an Open World game, where the Alien ran wild, and you had your missions and shit. That would be amazing!

Purebreedalien

Sounds promising, can't wait to hear more.  :)

locohead

possibilities. a planet or station to explore, maybe a ship or two. armor upgrades and lots of guns. a colony over ran by aliens. We can hope for the best.

Griffith

Quote"When we were talking about what the console team should do next though, we knew that Sega had the Alien license around and so we decided to put together a demo in about six weeks.

..waiting for a leaked gameplay video

chupacabras acheronsis

can we merge all these three threads?

Ash 937

This game will probably come out before Aliens: Colonial Marines!!!

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, I'm considering taking bets on it  :P

skull-splitter

XenoVC

That other game fell into the damn abyss, bring it on I say.

JayHy17

Awesome news indeed fellas! The more Aliens games the better!!!  A 3rd person action game would be cool, being able to see your character would be neat. More stoked for ACM, but this is gonna be cool!

Xhan

Sounds like an open zone hubbed game.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed