Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 719,157 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: muthur9000 on Feb 16, 2018, 11:59:53 AM
I want an avatar... but I have no idea what I want it to be of... Any suggestions?

Inverse Effect

How About This?

Danversity

Danversity

Can anyone make me an avatar out of this pic, please?: https://i.imgur.com/KODaONM.jpg

Neeeever mind, I got it!

Inverse Effect

Oh okay xD

Inverse Effect

Quote from: Danversity on Apr 23, 2018, 11:56:25 PM
Can anyone make me an avatar out of this pic, please?: https://i.imgur.com/KODaONM.jpg

Neeeever mind, I got it!

Either way i made this.

TheSailingRabbit

I know the rules say that I need 50 posts before requesting a signature; does that apply to avatars as well? If not, here's my dilemma: I tried posting an image from Google as my avatar, but it won't show--it just displays an "X". Am I doing it all wrong? Does it have to do with pixels?

Inverse Effect

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Sep 02, 2018, 05:49:14 PM
I know the rules say that I need 50 posts before requesting a signature; does that apply to avatars as well? If not, here's my dilemma: I tried posting an image from Google as my avatar, but it won't show--it just displays an "X". Am I doing it all wrong? Does it have to do with pixels?

Don't think you're linking it correctly.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Guts on Sep 02, 2018, 08:44:46 PM

I feel like this is a dumb question, but how do you link it correctly?

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Sep 02, 2018, 09:09:24 PM

You ideally need to right click the image and get the actual raw location of the url from the address bar of where the image is at, i'd personally use deviant-art or Imgur and link the url of the image

like below for example, i opened up the image as a new tab and took the url directly from there and use that url for uploading the avatar or signature etc. I'm probably explaining this really bad lol.

https://i.imgur.com/WwVDYp8.jpg

once opened, i used the url directly from that image.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Guts on Sep 02, 2018, 09:27:48 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Sep 02, 2018, 09:09:24 PM

You ideally need to right click the image and get the actual raw location of the url from the address bar of where the image is at, i'd personally use deviant-art or Imgur and link the url of the image

like below for example, i opened up the image as a new tab and took the url directly from there and use that url for uploading the avatar or signature etc. I'm probably explaining this really bad lol.

https://i.imgur.com/WwVDYp8.jpg

once opened, i used the url directly from that image.

Nah, you explained it fine. I think I'll wait till I hit 50 posts and request something more personalized. Hopefully, I'll make up my mind for what I want--either a badass rabbit or Pvt. Drake.

Inverse Effect

Quote from: Gilfryd on Aug 19, 2017, 09:00:07 PM
Could I maybe get an updated sig without the subtitle?

I made this for you.

TheSailingRabbit

I just wanna say "thanks" to Huggs for helping me reach 50 posts . . . although I would've gotten there sooner if post count on the Recreational thread wasn't restricted. Anyways . . . this is still active, right? I hope I'm not intruding on anyone's life by asking.

Inverse Effect

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Oct 22, 2018, 03:49:33 PM
I just wanna say "thanks" to Huggs for helping me reach 50 posts . . . although I would've gotten there sooner if post count on the Recreational thread wasn't restricted. Anyways . . . this is still active, right? I hope I'm not intruding on anyone's life by asking.

It's still active, there's only a small pool of members with skills in making signatures. So you often may have to wait a bit for your request. Myself can make signatures. Just post what you need making.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Guts on Nov 18, 2018, 09:01:33 AM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Oct 22, 2018, 03:49:33 PM

It's still active, there's only a small pool of members with skills in making signatures. So you often may have to wait a bit for your request. Myself can make signatures. Just post what you need making.

Oh, wow, thank you. I'm OK with waiting.

Is it possible to place these two images on either side of a blue banner containing my username?

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Dunno if you like these or not first two are my interpretations based on the two images you provides. Third is the literal thing you suggested  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed