Brian Tyler Talks AvP2

Started by Darkness, Aug 09, 2007, 04:46:08 PM

Author
Brian Tyler Talks AvP2 (Read 13,769 times)

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

So the huge thing that is supposed to surprise us is to do with the plot    ::)  

Cellien

Cellien

2 news postings today.. Hopefully its a big AvP news day :)

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

I liked Kloser's score, but I can't wait to here the new theme.  I love that he's keeping some of the important aspects from the originals.

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

Ye quite a few people hated it but i thought klosers stuff was pretty good, nothing compared to the originals but one of the highlights of avp.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

Thanks for the news Darkness at least you give us info, not as fox lol    ;D  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

The big surprise is the plot?????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

kanesSon

kanesSon

Y not?    :D  

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

*looks down at other news posts* Ahem?!

peterkeyes

peterkeyes

Yes! the predator music is back from the original movies. Alien is too. the music will be tight.

D2

D2

The plot is that it is set in space but the planet has some life on it. Hence you see military type people. Earth sent some people to live on some planet and made it like earth type but alas bad day. ALIEN and PREDATORS destroy everyhting.

JaredK21

JaredK21

That would actually be an awesome twist and plot!

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

It's not - we would not be seeing all the sets with contemporary clothes, vehicles and technology, if that were the case.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Just face the fact that the movie is on contemporary Earth. Maybe there's a twist that it's in the future at the end for some odd reason. Or we see a home planet of one of the creatures.  Trust me, the setting won't be a problem.

Mikol

Mikol

The people in Aliens were wearing contemporary clothing weren't they? In fact, most of them were either wearing uniform or plain, boringly styled clothes. These clothes were all pretty domestic and nothin that shouts "EIGHTIES!" at you. Unless anyone runs across screen with NIKE across their t-shirt, it *could* be pulled off.

Chris

Chris

Uhh  Twist ... well, we will see ... Cant wait!  Damn IT! Where is this TRAAAAAAAILER. Maaaan ... -.- ... i cant wait anymore .... RELEASE THIS THING!!!  greetz

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed