Brian Tyler Talks AvP2

Started by Darkness, Aug 09, 2007, 04:46:08 PM

Author
Brian Tyler Talks AvP2 (Read 13,770 times)

Darkness

Darkness

There’s a new audio interview with AvP2 music composer Brian Tyler over at ScoreNotes.com. You can download the MP3 (16MB) and listen to it as a podcast if you like. He talks about AvP2 between 3:50-8:00. It’s similar stuff to what he’s said in previous interviews. He says the Alien and Predator music will be recognizable. There’s a big twist to it but it relies on a story point which he can’t talk about. Thanks to John Chambers for the news.

pred_alien

pred_alien

Quote from: Darkness on Aug 09, 2007, 03:47:03 PM
There's a new audio interview with AvP2 music composer Brian Tyler on ScoreNotes.com.

MP3: Download (16MB)

He talks about AvP2 between 3:50-8:00. It's similar stuff to what he's said in previous interviews. He says the Alien and Predator music will be recognizable. There's a big twist to it but it relies on a story point which he can't talk about.

the plot twist might be interesting...maybe wolf dieing...or wolf thinks he killed all the aliens, he nukes the town, but a queen facehugger sneaks on his ship...

WisePredator

WisePredator

Or all the main characters die along with the aliens and it ends when we see part of the Earth and Wolf's ship zooms past.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

That would be cool.

WisePredator

WisePredator

What, everyone dying? Well, thanks ;D

It would be silly to see the Wolf die at the hands of a Xeno, or human, since the Wolf has fought thousands of creatures across planets, and creatures that are tougher than the PredAlien.

Corporal Hicks

SSDD

WisePredator

Corporal Hicks

Same shit, different day. Go watch/read Dreamcatcher.

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

Read it .. Dont watch it  :P

WisePredator

WisePredator

Watched it years ago, and it made me not want to read it :P I couldn't find the book anyway.

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

;D cool

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Dreamcatcher made me laugh. Such a B movie

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ima gonna nip this in the bud, let's keep on topic girls.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Brian Tyler has a lot of class.

WisePredator

WisePredator

I've listened to some tracks from the film "Constantine" and he's really good.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed