Declassified: US Imperialism, Terror, and Support for Tyranny

Started by Horhey, Apr 12, 2011, 09:44:14 PM

Author
Declassified: US Imperialism, Terror, and Support for Tyranny (Read 42,302 times)

DoomRulz

Not entirely in line with what Horhey is writing about I don't think, but this is a good video I wanted to share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWUQ_N_vHc0&feature=player_embedded#at=304

maledoro

And here is the response I posted on Facebook...

QuoteI have a few bones to pick about this video. First, it should have came out when it was first revealed that Saddam Hussein didn't have WMDs. Otherwise, it looks like a lame attempt to smear Obama, who at least bothered to formulate an exit strategy unlike his predecessor.

Secondly, we can't just invade a country, destroy parts of it and let it spiral down into the chaos of civil war. We can't leave until the country bears some semblance of stability.

Lastly (unless I think of something else), going back to the first point, the video didn't show clips of Obama announcing plans for troop withdrawal (there are available videos of this) and instead relied on old videos (2009!) of him announcing the surges which would make a sooner exit more possible.

DoomRulz

Well since we're on Facebook, I responded there lol

maledoro

DoomRulz

I see you've met my brother :D

maledoro

He seems like an okay dude.
:)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed