Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 486,314 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Good Place Season 1 Episodes 1 and 2
Ive been wanting to watch this series on Netflix for ages and im finally glad ive started it now. Its brilliant and Ted Danson is a Storm

Taskmaster Season 4 Episodes 1 and 2

Family Guy Season 9 Episodes 1-5
Well its Season 9 according to the DVD anyway lol

Wysps

Wysps

Mozart in the Jungle, season 4 ... unfortunately the series has been cancelled.  I will suffer in silence  :'(

Baron Von Marlon

The Last Man On Earth - Season 4
Finished it. Quite average overal.
Read it got cancelled and I can understand. They wasted too much potential and turned it into something too regular.

The Simpsons - most recent episode
Meh...
The later seasons are the worst. Out of twenty something episodes, maybe 5 are good, 5 ok and the rest just boring.
They should make another, perhaps adult, version. Put the kids in high school. Maybe retire Homer so he has more time for crazy antics. I dunnow.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Salamander Season 2: Blood Diamond Episodes 9-10

Atlanta Season 1 Episodes 1-2

Family Guy Season 9 Episodes 11-15
(According to the DVD anyway lol)

Training Day Episode 13
A great ending. and Bill Paxton is a storm. Still sadly missed

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Good Place Season 1 Episodes 11-13
What a fantastic series and a great ending. Straight on to Season 2

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Finished off season 4 of Babylon 5 the other day. My TV box did a brain fart and failed to record any of the final series, so I'll be stopping here for now. Still, the conclusion actually worked as a finale (as rightly Hicks pointed out, they thought they were getting cancelled), so I'm less mad than I would've been if it had finished on a cliffhanger. I enjoyed it, but probably not something I'll watch again. I don't think watching it alongside another run through the new Battlestar Galactica really helped it, because that show deals with a lot of similar subject matter and I consider it to be cut above.

Also my preconceptions of B5 were seriously warped by a trailer that used to be on a VHS I remember watching endlessly as a child (I think it might've been on some Red Dwarf tapes) - anyway, the trailer really made it seem as though the shadow war was basically the entire point of the show, so I was majorly confused when that got wrapped up near the start of the penultimate season lol. Kinda threw me off everything after, although I started to get back into it towards the end.

With that done, I've started on Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Despite loving it, I've never really watched it religiously or in any order before, so this is essentially my first time through. Amazing how good it is right from the pilot episode.

Lecherous postscript: I never thought Stephanie Beatriz looked as good in real life when she's not doing the angry Rosa bit, but she smiles more in these early episodes and manages to remain smoking hot. Not even sure why that's important.

Baron Von Marlon

Barry - season 1
Recent HBO series about a hitman with a burnout.
Quite alright.

Silicon Valley - season 5
Better than the last one. The absence of TJ Miller doesn't have an impact all.

The Blacklist - season 5 about halfway through
Also better than the previous one. James Spader owns his role.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Good Place Season 2 Episodes 1-2

The Big Bang Theory Season 11 Episode 24

Humans Season 3 Episode 1

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Started watching Noel Clarke's new buddy cop series Bulletproof last night.

The awful Lethal Weapon series could do with taking a long, hard look at this. Sure, not all the jokes fire and it's ridiculous as hell (this show won't let silly little things like the fact British detectives don't walk around with Glocks under their arm get in the way of a good shootout on a London street!), but the leads have a hell of a lot more charisma, are vastly more interesting and have a far better script to work from than the Weapon series. And despite the present-day setting, it feels decidedly 80s at heart. For instance, this is the kind of show where the leads can just break into a villain's house and have a snoop around on a hunch, and the worst their superior officer will do in response to them ignoring shit like warrants and due process is tell them how naughty they've been. Then let them go and shoot everybody involved.

Been a while since I've seen something this unashamedly entertaining on TV.

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on May 18, 2018, 11:04:35 AMHumans Season 3 Episode 1

Reeeeally wanna watch that, but my girlfriend will leave me if I do it without her :laugh:

Vertigo

Vertigo

Bugs me that once again they're showing Humans while Westworld is running. It's very jarring to watch them both together, and I thought Humans was pretty patchy last season, so I'll be waiting until Westworld's done for the year until catching up with Humans.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Lethal Weapon show now has to deal with f**king Stifler playing Riggs. They have bigger problems. :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 18, 2018, 01:48:57 PM
The Lethal Weapon show now has to deal with f**king Stifler playing Riggs. They have bigger problems. :laugh:

Have they confirmed whether its a recast or is Stifler is playing a new character? because I heard something about him playing another Riggs brother lol

Prez

Prez

Cardinal
Season 1 Episode 6

Great episode. Good season finale too.

Baron Von Marlon

Started watching the UK series Benidorm.
Not bad but I do have a soft spot for English/Irish/Scottish comedy.

Huggs

Huggs

Picking back up my Married with Children marathon. I'll make it through the series yet. Just Finished:

Season 3 Episode 14 - A Three Job, No Income Family 

Oh man, I had forgot Pauly Shore was in that one. "You pulled another Burger Boner".   :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed