Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 486,637 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Never actually watched it

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

It's by no means perfect, but i enjoyed season 3 even more than the second.

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on May 08, 2019, 12:04:44 PM
Never actually watched it

I'd heard nothing about it before I stumbled upon it on Netflix.  It's a real gem

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Sliders Season 5 Episode 18
Well that was a very Meta episode to end it on and annoying that it was a deliberate cliffhanger. Felt like it was the first half of a 2 parter that should have gone before the previous episode, which my mum thought was the last episode

Back to Life Episodes 4-6
Really enjoyed this. Great Dark Comedy. There are enough threads for it to have a second series

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Taskmaster Season 8 Episode 1
8 series already? bloody hell

Prez

Prez

Game of Thrones  Season 8 Episode 5.

Spoiler
TOASTY
[close]

LastSonofKrypton

Penny Dreadful - Season 1

How on earth did this show get by me.  Excellent cast, the production is great and the dialogue is fantastic

Baron Von Marlon

The Blacklist
Started season 6. So far, better than I expected.
There was this new bad guy who played his part pretty well, took me a while to realise it's Christopher Lambert.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Ghosts - Episode 6
Brilliant series from the Horrible Histories lot. Hope there is a second

Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 6
Now for me this finale did work, everyone ended up where i think they needed to truly. I just agree with everyone, it needed at least 150 minutes more to flesh out how they got there because it was rushed

The Other Two Episodes 1 and 2
Saw the advert last minute and thought i'd give it a try. Loved it. Laughed out loud at the absurdity of it all

The Old One

The Old One

The destination is hollow if the final journey is abysmal.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Big Bang Theory Season 12 Episode 25
Thats it. The end. A great way to end it and loved the special guest star

Code 37: Sex Crimes Season 2 Episode 1
Cool to see this back, but the arc plot seems weird at this point

Vertigo

Vertigo

Yeah, got to say, my watching of Big Bang Theory became so grudging that I just stopped about a year ago, but that was a rare example of a finale done right. Gag rate much higher than usual, suitably emotional and narratively satisfying. Didn't think Chuck Lorre had it in him.

Hell, they were even making science jokes, which they've barely done in like ten years.

Baron Von Marlon

Barry, season 2
Almost done. So far, so good. Loving the dry wit.

Brooklyn Nine Nine, season 6
Catching up... Captain Holt's hilarious as always.

Gonna start Doom Patrol soon.
Getting decent reactions. Anyone seen it yet?

Huggs

Huggs

Better Call Saul: Season 3 Blu-ray

Catching back up for season 4

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on May 24, 2019, 10:38:00 AMGame of Thrones Season 8 Episode 6
Now for me this finale did work, everyone ended up where i think they needed to truly. I just agree with everyone, it needed at least 150 minutes more to flesh out how they got there because it was rushed

It's such a shame the writing tanked so badly in the last couple of seasons, because up until then it was so tight.

I mean, I'm not sign-a-petition-demanding-they-redo-it upset or anything, but it wound up being a really underwhelming conclusion to an otherwise excellent series.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed