Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 487,540 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Westworld Season 2 Episodes 7-10
Holy S**t what an ending. Bring on series 3

Huggs

Huggs

ER

Not sure which episodes. Sat through a few with the family while we're hunkered down.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Castle Season 8 Episode 1
A good season opener, but i feel they should have ended it with Season 7, that final episode was a perfect cap

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Norsemen
Vikings in a more humorous setting, with sometimes a modern take on old situations.
Not bad. Jokes are quite alright. Stuff like "That's so 770's."
Recognised two castmembers from Lilyhammer, might be from the same creators.

It's Always Sunny, season 13 episode 3
Good. Laughted out loud a couple of times. Mac and Charlie's mom were the funniest.

Fear The Walking Dead
Finished season 4. This season was certainly the worst of everything TWD so far.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Big Mouth Season 1 Episodes 1-4
A friend of mine recommended this Netflix animation and i have to say its brilliant. Its the perfect kind of absurd for me.

Doctor Who Season 11 Episode 1
All those worrying about Jodie Whittaker playing the Doctor hopefully have had their doubts blown out of the water. She nails it. One of the best Doctor Intros since Matt Smith

MudButt

MudButt

Caught the premiere of The Walking Dead Season 9.

Very good. The time jump helped and I'm interested in seeing how they handle Rick and Maggie's departures from the show. The set up is based on them starting to disagree with each other on how to run things and with them leaving the show in a few episodes it'll be interesting to see what happens next.

Russ

Russ

Just started Daredevil season 2. Hyper-violent this time around (well, the Punisher has arrived). This show continues to impress. The DC fanboy in my wishes that this was Batman: Year One (well, two now I guess).

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Krypton Season 1 Episodes 9-10
Really enjoyed this series more and more as it went on. Cant wait for Season 2

Grimm Season 5 Episode 22

MudButt

MudButt

Better Call Saul Season 4 finale.

Wow. This show just proves how much of a genius Vince Gilligan is as well as all of the performers in this show. Saul Goodman has arrived. Great finale. I'm so curious as to how much longer this show can go on. I think the next season could be the last but wouldn't be surprised if it gets to 6.

Baron Von Marlon

Norsemen
"Everybody has tattoos these days."  :D

Quote from: Russ on Oct 09, 2018, 09:27:53 AM
Just started Daredevil season 2. Hyper-violent this time around (well, the Punisher has arrived). This show continues to impress. The DC fanboy in my wishes that this was Batman: Year One (well, two now I guess).

That season's the best of all Marvel Tv series.

Quote from: MudButt on Oct 09, 2018, 06:43:10 PM

Wow. This show just proves how much of a genius Vince Gilligan is as well as all of the performers in this show. Saul Goodman has arrived. Great finale. I'm so curious as to how much longer this show can go on. I think the next season could be the last but wouldn't be surprised if it gets to 6.

Certainly took them long enough. This shows's alright but should've had another title. It's just pre-Breaking Bad. Not Better Call Saul.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Doctor Who S11 E1 - "The Woman Who Fell to Earth"

Finally jumping on here, and it was really great. Jodie Whittaker is excellent, and the episode had some fun Predator vibes going on.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Frankenstein Chronicles Season 2 Episode 6

Prez

Prez

Blue Eyes Season 1 Episode 8

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: MudButt on Oct 09, 2018, 06:43:10 PM

Shoutout to Peter Gould as well! He's even more involved as showrunner on this than Gilligan is, and holy shit, I adore this show. It trumps BrBa in every way imaginable (and I adore BrBa). Best thing on TV by far.

I foresee two more seasons. Just a hunch, but I'm expecting one more pre-Breaking Bad, and one following Gene in Omaha.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Get Shorty, season 2
On the same level as the previous season. Check it out if you haven't already.
Edit: finished the season and it's still good and interesting. I love the fact that the whole thing comes down to a passion for (making) movies.

Ballers, season 4
It's ok but not as good as it used to be. More drama, less fun situations.

Family Guy, Simpsons, South Park, latest episodes
I find Family Guy less and less funny. Simpsons are average/bad as usual. South Park is still focusing too much on current events in society instead of just being funny.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 11, 2018, 06:49:43 PM
Shoutout to Peter Gould as well! He's even more involved as showrunner on this than Gilligan is, and holy shit, I adore this show. It trumps BrBa in every way imaginable (and I adore BrBa). Best thing on TV by far.

I foresee two more seasons. Just a hunch, but I'm expecting one more pre-Breaking Bad, and one following Gene in Omaha.

You prove my point and I don't mean that in a bad way or anything. The show is pre-Breaking Bad, catered to Breaking Bad fans, instead of Better Call Saul.  It's just that I was hoping it would be about the wacky adventures of everybody's favorite shady lawyer and his clients. Could've been fun.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed