Prometheus FanArt

Started by Darkoo, Mar 04, 2011, 08:37:12 PM

Author
Prometheus FanArt (Read 516,874 times)

ikarop

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

^ Interesting.

I like the legs and feet ... very 'Griffin like' ... very Gothic, gargoyle, dragon ... mythical.

The inner jaws now coming from the forehead is also an interesting take ... considering foreheads are normally on the receiving end of the oral piston attack.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

That's awesome. Would probably fit better on a family shield than in an Alien movie, but that would be a f**kin' badass family shield nonetheless.

Mus

Mus

Shame the body comes from the Resurrection guys.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: ikarop on Jun 03, 2011, 08:09:33 PM
Quote from: gigantitan on Jun 02, 2011, 06:23:42 PM
anyone did a fan art of the prometheus aliens?

http://daobiwan.deviantart.com/#/d3btw05

I love it. looks lake a dragon wich is awesome. especcialy because they called it a dragon in alien3.

keeperxiii

keeperxiii

Quote from: Mus on Jun 04, 2011, 01:23:15 AM

It doesn't seem to have anything to do with the Resurrection Aliens (and so what if it did?).

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: keeperxiii on Jun 05, 2011, 06:45:06 PM

It doesn't seem to have anything to do with the Resurrection Aliens (and so what if it did?).

I think that Mus was referring to the fact that the body seems to have lost the bio-mechanical aspects, ala Resurrection.  In that respect I agree with Mus.

keeperxiii

keeperxiii

Quote from: St_Eddie on Jun 05, 2011, 10:03:27 PM
Quote from: keeperxiii on Jun 05, 2011, 06:45:06 PM

I think that Mus was referring to the fact that the body seems to have lost the bio-mechanical aspects, ala Resurrection.  In that respect I agree with Mus.

Oh, sorry then ;) I should have looked closer. Very true then. But at least the tongue on the forehead seems like something that H.R. would come up with (if he didn't hate the tongue like we know he does).

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

I'm tired of the four-legged versions of aliens. I'd like to see something long and a bit disproportioned, sinewy and yet heavily biomechanical in nature...more so then the original big chap. To me the alien is and will always will be a perfect organism, and that's how I want to see it approached and that includes how the design is approached. The idea of coming up with new ways too see the creature (dog, ox, cat, etc..) is just boring.

Rich Green Acid Blood

Michael Harper

Michael Harper

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Jun 07, 2011, 03:04:22 AM
I'm tired of the four-legged versions of aliens. I'd like to see something long and a bit disproportioned, sinewy and yet heavily biomechanical in nature...more so then the original big chap. To me the alien is and will always will be a perfect organism, and that's how I want to see it approached and that includes how the design is approached. The idea of coming up with new ways too see the creature (dog, ox, cat, etc..) is just boring.

I was thinking the very same thing. Go back to the "Perfect Organism" thing. A new alien in each film, was almost as annoying as a new Batsuit in each of the Burton/Schumacher Batman films, there was just no point really. At least in the Nolan films they explain why he needed a new suit. So, if there was to be any follow-up to Alien Resurrection, I would like it to go back to the original design.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: ikarop on Jun 03, 2011, 08:09:33 PM

http://daobiwan.deviantart.com/#/d3btw05
I really don't like the inner-jaw on the forehead. Looks incredibly awkward.
Otherwise kind of nice. Could be better in a lot of parts though IMHO.

Huol

Space Voyager

Space Voyager

DAMN, this looks better than usual off. art!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed