Prometheus goes to Scotland?

Started by Valaquen, Mar 03, 2011, 06:21:12 PM

Author
Prometheus goes to Scotland? (Read 19,323 times)

nendo

nendo

Quote from: JaaayDee on Mar 03, 2011, 11:20:23 PM
Quote from: Daz85 on Mar 03, 2011, 07:14:05 PM
Looks like this film is set to have a very long shoot!
No kidding.  March through November?  That's an 8-month shoot.  I wonder how they'll finish up on post-production with only 7 months left before release.  Well it's Fox, so you know the amount of resources they can help put together.

Well they can start post production on shots while they are still filming in Scotland. you don't have to wait till they have done all of the filming

Michael Harper

I'll be in Scotland to hopefully be seeing this :D

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I want Valaquen to star in the film.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

I'd like him to be on the set. As an advisor.

I could guarantee his safety.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Gonna hide in the Highlands, so when you see Prometheus in the cinema, and there's a shot of the landscape standing in for another planet or something, yeah, I'll be there, hidden to all but you guys.

Michael Harper

I guess that filming in the Scottish Highlands, we can assume that if it is actually for a terraformed planet, that it has been terraformed for quite some time. But, whose to say it actually is a terraformed planet -- could be the Space Jockeys planet -- or something else entirely -- or, maybe Earth :)

Valaquen

Valaquen

Scotland standing in for England.

Michael Harper

Or Scotland standing in for England, yes! haha

Either way, I'll be there :)

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Michael Harper on Mar 05, 2011, 11:34:34 AM
Or Scotland standing in for England, yes! haha
:'( My country needs to get on the screen. Especially in a Ridley Scott film  :laugh:

Michael Harper

I'm with you on that one  :)

dandan

dandan

I know this is off topic but when Scott says this ...

"It's the story of creation, the gods and the man who stood against them. It's not a small film"

and what do you think he means by this... "the gods and the man who stood against them"

does this mean that the gods where the jockeys? and man helped the jockeys fight against another race ?

hmm interesting.

Mus

Mus

Where'd you get that another race from? Sounds more like the humans fight the Jockeys.

dandan

dandan

Quote from: Mus on Mar 05, 2011, 09:09:33 PM
Where'd you get that another race from? Sounds more like the humans fight the Jockeys.

maybe another race Scott hasn't introduced and might introduce in prometheus?

so you know what has been doing through the past months then if you think your right ?

ScottishXeno

ScottishXeno

Woop, the scottish win.
I am going to reward him with some Irn bru.

Highland

Highland

Strange choice. As beautiful as Scotland is, I can't see it in a Sci Fi film, it's more of a fantasy setting.

Should be interesting though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed