AvPGalaxy AvP2010 XB360 Game Night

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 26, 2011, 03:14:57 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy AvP2010 XB360 Game Night (Read 68,803 times)

Purebreedalien

It's my Xbox that won't read it, nothing wrong with the disc because it works on other Xbox consoles just fine.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Ah right. I know that feeling.

Six-String-Samurai

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Mar 14, 2011, 08:11:11 AM
It's my Xbox that won't read it, nothing wrong with the disc because it works on other Xbox consoles just fine.

yea i had the exact same problem just after the game came out.  and when i finally got the game to run it would crash and say disk unreadable halfway through a mission. truly i feel your pain  :'(

Vulhala

Vulhala

So who's in tonight?

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

why not

Purebreedalien

Can't do tonight, guys. Sorry. :(

bbr

bbr

Had an awesome time tonight! Over 3 and a half hours of fun and got to play some ranking/kick randoms ass! Props to the guys on chat :) See you next week :)

Corporal Hicks

Throughly enjoyed last night. That's probably the longest we've ever played. Some great games, some fantastic moments. And once again, I got Badblood/Hamster with the flame thrower! Muwaaaahhhhaaaaa. I am Flame Man! Poor Kable though... too good for his own good :P

And once again, I have to say this! Please buy the bloody DLC! I wanna play on Furious and Crashsite. Fortunately once some folk left a bunch of us managed to get a great Docks game but comeon guys! Get the DLC!

RaZorbakk36

I missed game night, i didnt realize it until 8pm my time,  i was like "what should i be doing right now" . ill try to be in next time im really enjoying this its nice to have people that want to play a game i want to. Getting tired of trudging through halo reach

But its been a blast so far looking forward to it again

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Sorry for passing out..... I promise next night I will be there to strictly only kick your guys ass :p

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Mar 16, 2011, 04:34:19 PM
Sorry for passing out..... I promise next night I will be there to strictly only kick your guys ass :p

We're used to it mate  :laugh:

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

haha! Well thatsssss notttt gooooooodddddd

jimmylace

was a good game, got a couple of highish scores but bowed out at 10 due to work-related knackeredness....will try to get online earlier next time...I think I missed out on most of the DMs :(

beb

beb

connection issues i am very afraid of having connection problems ruining my fun i cant talk to hicks in a party connection just between us and last week i barely got in the avp group because of connection so if anybody can help whether i need to change ip manually to configure with you guys but in the long run this scares the s##t out of me

Purebreedalien

Due to Hicks' scheduling issues he won't be able to run the Game Night tomorrow, so I'm the back-up host. Providing I can get the disc to work of course. :D
I'll try my absolute best to be there. I don't see any problems so unless something urgent comes up I should be there.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed