Alien War reopening

Started by LeeLondon, Aug 07, 2007, 09:53:04 PM

Author
Alien War reopening (Read 4,474 times)

Aeus

Aeus

Aww man, i'd love that job. Im just between 6'2" and 6'1". Would love to do that.

LeeLondon

LeeLondon

You guys know what Alien War is, right?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

...yes...

War Wager

War Wager

I'd love that job too. Could you ask them to make a smaller suit for me? I could be a molting Alien or something...  :D

Huol

Huol

Awesome it's reopeing?

What do the Alien actors actually do? I went to this thing in london where it was set in a really old prison and actors playing serial killers came after you, they actually came right up and grabbed you and stuff. It was sweet.

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

Quote from: Huol on Aug 14, 2007, 03:55:52 AM
What do the Alien actors actually do?

From what I understand their job is to pop up and scare the living shizzle out of you.

Dachande

Dachande

What if someone goes in there with a gun >__>

***People are getting lead through the place, when suddenly an alien appears and takes Big Bubba G. Suddenly G-Mack turns around, and whips out his AK, blasting holes everywhere, even shooting a few civilians. When its all said and done, 2 'aliens' have been killed, Bubba, lost an arm, and 5 civilians are fatally wounded. All G-Mack can say is... 'AWW HELL NAW, Before bursting into song...

In west LV-426 Born and Raised, in the vents was where i spent most of my days.
Chillin out, relaxing and acting all cool, when playing some hide n seek, outside of school
When a couple of eggs who were acting no good, started making trouble in our colony.
I got one facehugger on my face and my mom got scared
And said your moving to the infirmary now!

I whistled for some help, but no sound was made
Had a tube down my throat and a thing on my face
If  anything i could say this thing was rare.

I woke up again about 7 or 8
Looked down at the creature, yo homes smell ya later
Felt pains in my chest, and i couldnt breathe air
Fell over and died as the prince of LV-426

>__>

LeeLondon

LeeLondon

I was one of 8 people who worked as an Alien, the concept of Alien war is that the Weyland Yutani Corp have captured the aliens for it's bio-weapons devision and are put into a state of suspended animation, 12 paying customers are told that they shall be seeing the life cycle of the captured aliens, all does not go to plan and the aliens break free......A colonial marine (armed with a pulse rifle) then has the duty of taking the 12 around the complex (which seemed to be made on the same likeness as the Aliens movie set). Through out their journey, they encounter the alien at least 5 times, walk through an egg nest, stuck in a EEV with one of the Aliens, trapped in lift, the marine requests a person to walk down a pitch black corridor (with an alien waiting at the other end).... If ever we had a "good group" (a really freaked out group), we'd attack more frequently and in greater numbers!!! Man I miss that job soooo much!!!

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

was there a Queen animatronic in the nest like in aliens? u'd go through and it would be staring at u the whole time and screeching.

LeeLondon

LeeLondon

Yeah, they had a queen alien in the egg nest which the group had to walk past, she was a huge "bitch"!!

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

Quote from: LeeLondon on Aug 19, 2007, 01:49:11 AM
Yeah, they had a queen alien in the egg nest which the group had to walk past, she was a huge "bitch"!!
did it do that turtle head thing and look at u all pissed of like? that would be cool if they added a sequence where u see a fight goin' on with the marines and aliens. u would be seeing it on a monitor since u r in a diff. room. Queen should come and chase u. be like the enormous ball at the end of Indiana Jones the ride, except with the queen.

LeeLondon

LeeLondon

The Queen was static for the most part, but we would hide aliens in the nest so as the group were attempting to pass through, we'd scare the hell out of them, they wouldn't know where to run, towards the queen or the eggs or the aliens, it's sooo hard not to laugh when you see their faces!!!

LeeLondon

LeeLondon

If anyone knows anything more about Alien War London opening date, please, please, please let me know, it means alot to me knowing if and when Alien War will be opening, even if I don't get  my old job back, it sure would be great to visit again!!! Thanks guys  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

As far as I know it was December time. And Gary told me he'd contact you closer to the time. We're expecting AW Glasgow to open October time.

GR1MNIR

GR1MNIR

Hey guys....just found out about this site while watching the new AvP trailer. Long time fan of both franchises, so I'm hitting myself in the head for not even knowing about this site.

This whole Alien War sounds amazing. I definitely wish we had one here in the states.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed