More plot details.

Started by Shasvre, Feb 24, 2011, 07:46:27 PM

Author
More plot details. (Read 34,684 times)

Mus

Mus

Oh. It came from a space Gator. Of course.

bobby brown

bobby brown

Lucky Batman, got his alien repellent spray and all...

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

Was looking around the web and found this interesting article (12.05.2010) with an interview with Ridley Scott about Robin Hood where he is asked about his his next project (Prometheus) - 72 ist er. Kein Alter, um auf grosse Pläne zu verzichten. Der grösste: Alien, Teil 5. «Ich arbeite dran. Es wird schnell gehen.» Nach Hollywood-Zeitrechnung heisst das: Der Film wird in zwei Jahren rauskommen. Die Handlung? Eine Art «Zurück in die Zukunft». Lange bevor Sigourney Weaver es an Bord ihres Raumschiffs mit dem Alien aufnahm.

Sehr lange bevor. Scott orientiert sich an Erich von Däniken: «Der hat richtig geraten. Vor Millionen von Jahren hat es hier und woanders höherstehende Geschöpfe gegeben». Es ist eine Zeit, in der HR Gigers All-Monster noch nicht existiert. «Ich muss etwas Neues erschaffen.»

translation -

72 he is. No age to give up big plans. The biggest: Alien, Part 5 "I am working on it. . It will go fast "After Hollywood era that means: The movie will come out in two years. The plot? A kind of "Back to the Future." Long before Sigourney Weaver was taking on board their space ship with the alien. Very long before. Scott is based on Erich von Daniken: "He has guessed right. Millions of years ago, there have been standing here and elsewhere more creatures. " It is a time when HR Giger's do not all monsters. "I have to create something new."

the interview is from blick.ch

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Mar 14, 2011, 12:03:51 PM

translation -

72 he is. No age to give up big plans. The biggest: Alien, Part 5 "I am working on it. . It will go fast "After Hollywood era that means: The movie will come out in two years. The plot? A kind of "Back to the Future." Long before Sigourney Weaver was taking on board their space ship with the alien. Very long before. Scott is based on Erich von Daniken: "He has guessed right. Millions of years ago, there have been standing here and elsewhere more creatures. " It is a time when HR Giger's do not all monsters. "I have to create something new."

the interview is from blick.ch"

Thanks. That's very intriguing. I wonder if he is talking about Time Travel with the Back to the Future reference because the character Elizabeth Shaw in Doctor Who was an assistant to a time traveller.

Here's the actual link to the interview: http://www.blick.ch/unterhaltung/kino/robin-hood-gabs-wirklich-146589

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Time travel doesn't  need to be in the Alien movies AT ALL.

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: Kimarhi on Mar 14, 2011, 03:59:00 PM

i'd almost imagine it might have to be in a Lindelof script

Space Voyager

Space Voyager

Quote from: Kimarhi on Mar 14, 2011, 03:59:00 PM
Yes, please no time travel...

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: wmmvrrvrrmm on Mar 14, 2011, 01:13:57 PM
Quote from: BonesawT101 on Mar 14, 2011, 12:03:51 PM

translation -

the interview is from blick.ch"

Thanks. That's very intriguing. I wonder if he is talking about Time Travel with the Back to the Future reference because the character Elizabeth Shaw in Doctor Who was an assistant to a time traveller.

Here's the actual link to the interview: http://www.blick.ch/unterhaltung/kino/robin-hood-gabs-wirklich-146589

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed