News timeline archive (please read before posting)

Started by JaaayDee, Feb 23, 2011, 01:06:09 AM

Author
News timeline archive (please read before posting) (Read 34,506 times)

BonesawT101

Where's Apone?! Where's Apone?!

JaaayDee

Corporal Hicks

I'm still awake. It's not bedtime for at least 2 hours.

And no, there's a character limit. Sorry.

JaaayDee

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 25, 2011, 10:07:37 PM
I'm still awake. It's not bedtime for at least 2 hours.

And no, there's a character limit. Sorry.
All I want is for the second post to be right under my first one.  And you can make that happen by deleting the posts above it.

Corporal Hicks

I'm not just deleting everyone's posts, sorry. Because then each time you run out of characters, I'll have to delete all those posts to make your new one the third post. Just wont work on the long run. You'll just have to keep adding a link on the end of the first post to the newer posts.

Space Voyager

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 28, 2011, 05:09:34 PMYou'll just have to keep adding a link on the end of the first post to the newer posts.
Hey, that is an elegant solution.

Space Sweeper

You're a sexy person for doing this and I love you.

yup.

JaaayDee

Ahh, the first word of praise in over 4 months  :P

Space Sweeper

Schmucks just don't know how to treat a jaydee properly.  ;)

ikarop

More confirmation on Lance Henriksen not being in Prometheus:

QuoteOne project that Henriksen definitely isn't involved with, though, is Ridley Scott's Alien prequel, Prometheus, and the actor cleared up any rumors on the matter.

Henriksen said, "I don't know whether or not the character of Weyland is in Prometheus or not, but I know that I haven't ever been contacted to be a part of it. I know there are rumors out there about my involvement, but I honestly don't know much about the production at all. But knowing the kind of director Ridley is, I'm really intrigued to see what he does with the movie."
http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/46363/exclusive-lance-henriksen-talks-not-bad-human-puts-prometheus-rumor-rest-and-more

JaaayDee

He already denied that on his facebook a year ago, IIRC.

ikarop

Indeed. The "more confirmation" part links to that.

JaaayDee

Sigh...and the long stretch without news begins.

I'll still refresh this forum every day until the movie is released.

At least we can look forward to seeing the official trailer and more official images....3-6 months from now.

ikarop

ikarop

Did anyone else notice that the synopsis from the official facebook page is slightly different than the previous one?

QuoteRidley Scott, director of "Alien" and "Blade Runner," returns to the genre he helped define. With PROMETHEUS, he creates a groundbreaking mythology, in which a team of explorers discover a clue to the origins of mankind on Earth, leading them on a thrilling journey to the darkest corners of the universe. There, they must fight a terrifying battle to save the future of the human race.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed