June 2012 Release for Prometheus?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 22, 2011, 05:54:46 PM

Author
June 2012 Release for Prometheus? (Read 7,153 times)

Corporal Hicks

Alien Prequel News has posted up a tidbit from some of their readers about the UK release for Prometheus:

“According to a press release from RENTRAK to UK cinemas today, Fox has currently set the Prometheus release date to June 1st 2012 for the UK. This release date is of course subject to change.”

I’ve also had a look at the UK 20th Century Fox press site but it currently has no release date on it. I’ve also got some friends who work in UK cinemas checking their release sheets to see if they’ve got anything. Watch this space. Thanks to dandan for the link.

chupacabras acheronsis

whatever they're doing, at least they won't rush it.

dandan

dandan

I am so glad (if its true) that its coming to the UK first!

NikTh

NikTh

Nice! A Ridley Scott semi-Alien movie for my birthday!

DJ Pu$$yface

I'm taking this with a pinch of salt.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I'm just so glad this is even happening.

dandan

dandan

Another great reason why this film will and should be great if Scott introduces a new species a "new alien race" to the franchise and every one likes it Scott will want to make films about that species  just like he did with the xenomorphs

Sharp Sticks

Well, this makes my comic inaccurate.

wai u gotta h8 on me Ripley Scot

cloverfan98

Quote from: dandan on Feb 22, 2011, 10:06:26 PM
Another great reason why this film will and should be great if Scott introduces a new species a "new alien race" to the franchise and every one likes it Scott will want to make films about that species  just like he did with the xenomorphs

But thats what worries me. Maybe I'm too closed minded but I want the Alien series to focus on the alien we all know and love.

SM

SM

It does.

dandan

dandan

Quote from: cloverfan98 on Feb 23, 2011, 12:33:26 AM
Quote from: dandan on Feb 22, 2011, 10:06:26 PM

But thats what worries me. Maybe I'm too closed minded but I want the Alien series to focus on the alien we all know and love.
yeah im sure if he does introduce an new Alien he wont forget about the xenomorphs...

Space Voyager

Quote from: Vulhala on Feb 22, 2011, 09:13:30 PM
I'm just so glad this is even happening.
What he said!

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: NikTh on Feb 22, 2011, 06:47:14 PM
Nice! A Ridley Scott semi-Alien movie for my birthday!

Mine, too! Cheers!

Darkoo

Darkoo

Prometheus gets release date in Germany
Unfortunately, fans in Germany will have to wait at least another 2 months after the UK and US premiere before Prometheus hits their screens.

According to German website Blairwitch.de, Fox has officially announced that Prometheus will be released August 2nd 2012 in Germany.
http://www.alienprequelnews.com/2011/02/prometheus-gets-release-date-in-germany.html

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed