The AvPGalaxy Podcast

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 21, 2011, 06:04:02 PM

Author
The AvPGalaxy Podcast (Read 125,260 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's a feature we've been trying to get sorted for some time now and we've finally got somewhere with it. It's hosted by myself, Corporal Hicks and fellow staffer, Mikey. Due to a few technical and scheduling issues our first episode didn't turn out quite as intended but we got through it and it's ready for release. Hopefully we'll learn over time and appreciate all the feedback we can get. Anyway, without further ado:

* Episode #1 (21/02/11) – discussions include the introduction of the podcast & Prometheus news.
     * Episode #2 (10/04/11) - discussions include action figures and an interview with NECA.
     * Episode #3 (20/06/11) – discussion includes fanfilms & an interview with Alien Epilogue's Darren Kemp.
     * Episode #4 (19/07/11) – discussion includes the upcoming Alien games (incl. Colonial Marines) and 25 Years of Aliens convention.
     * Episode #5 (03/09/11) – discussion includes the Alien Encounters: 25 Years of Aliens convention& an interview with Andrew David Clark, event organizer.

It's very much in its infancy at the moment so you'll have to bare with us as we learn and get into this. I hope you all enjoy the feature. We hope it becomes a regular and popular thing.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/website/podcast/

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I f**k YEA'd so hard that Canada shook.

Brother

Brother

Episode 1 link doesn't work.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I posted, then I clicked it, and then I was like: D':

Shasvre

Shasvre

Won't download when I right click and press save file either. :-\

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 21, 2011, 06:08:25 PM
I f**k YEA'd so hard that Canada shook.

I felt it.

But the link just takes you to this boring white page. I stared at it for 45 minutes and gave up.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Right click, save as. Works fine for me...

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Oh, heh. Now I feel silly. Listening now.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Working now.. much. Bettaaaah.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Yeap, this time it worked. :)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Hicks.. you're accent is giving me ear-pleasure. It's even better than on XBL.

[Edit]- You guys are beating yourself up too much (in the podcast)! I'm really enjoying this.

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

THIS IS AWESOME! And don't worry about being all professional, as I'm in the same boat as you guys when it comes to podcasting. Plus its not like I should be complaining about FREE entertainment!

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Great job, guys. Once a month just isn't enough.

Have to get on one of the community commentaries, or I'll be kicking myself forever.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I'm so behind this, guys. Like Mikey, I'm really into the whole community aspect (The AvP Galaxy Awards being my only thing I'm really capable of, unfortunately), but I'm all for the advancement of the site. Just thought I'd let you guys know.  :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

One step at a time guys.  :)

Thanks for the kind words.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed