Predators: Blood War (Predators 2)

Started by Prime113, Feb 17, 2011, 10:26:11 AM

Author
Predators: Blood War (Predators 2) (Read 5,197 times)

Prime113

Prime113

I was going through my script and saw it and thought "Hey, maybe some of the guys at AVP would want to check it out".
It's about 65 pages long.

Since it's incomplete I'll need to send it through E-mail.  But yeah, if you want to read it just respond to this with your email or PM me.

SiL

I'll read it when it's done -- few things more annoying than getting halfway through a script and it just ends :P

Prime113

Prime113

Alright. Actually the reason it's incomplete is because I couldn't find the right ending. But, however, I will think about it and finish it in due time.

EDIT:  I should finish it by the end of next week.

Prime113

Finished! Finally! I will admit that the last act may seem a little weak. It's been about two months since I worked on it and never had a solid ending to begin with. In saying that will someone PLEASE, PLEASE read it? If you read it and like it I will update you on any editing that I will probably do to the ending.

Like I said, if you like it, you can PM me with your E-mail or just post it on here.

bov930527

I could read it. I like reading fan fiction, although it will take me a while before I can sit down and relax just to read 65 pages of fanfik since Im in my last year of high school and have tons of preparations and tests to do before university Im on a tight schedule.
Send it to LastSilkroad@hotmail.se

SiL

Jesus, I forgot to respond!

I liked it! Going to go through it again soon because I read it in a hurry before, but from the first read I enjoyed it.

ScottishXeno

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: SiL on Mar 20, 2011, 03:07:49 AM
Jesus, I forgot to respond!

I liked it! Going to go through it again soon because I read it in a hurry before, but from the first read I enjoyed it.

Ahhhh, finally! I was like "Man, it's been almost a month since I sent it too him. He must be sparing my feelings or something".  :laugh:   But, that's great to hear that you liked it!

Sending it to you SX.

Bov, when things setting down in school, you let me know, and I'll send it to you.

Ghost Rider

Bump.

I actually read this script. I must say, I'm impressed.

Prime113

Prime113

Finishing up re-writes soon. Have had a little trouble extending it to 95-100 pages. But, I still love it. And I'm still gonna try and contact Troublemaker studios in the coming days.

Please, wish me luck, my friends. I mean, just think of how exclusive AVPG would be if one of it's own members is the writer of a sequel to Predators! Hahahah. I can dream.

fry1236

fry1236

I love a good read, could you Email it to me ? (Click on my name for my Email)
Good luck btw.

Prime113

Alright, guys. I'm f**kin' serious. This. Is. Happening. I will do this. On Monday I will be sending two letters out. One to Robert Rodriguez and the other to Troublemaker studios. They will contain a small message and Tagline/Synopsis.

Please wish me luck, pray, sacrifice a goat, or whatever you crazy bastards do, I could really use it.

fry1236

fry1236

Good luck prime, hope it gets through. Just gotta grab my knife.

Prime113

Thank you very much, Fry.  :)

fry1236

fry1236

Your welcome.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed