Good idea?

Started by War Wager, Aug 07, 2007, 01:11:38 PM

Was it a good idea to have Aliens in a Predator game?

Yes
7 (30.4%)
No
8 (34.8%)
I guess so
8 (34.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author
Good idea? (Read 3,238 times)

War Wager

War Wager

I was suprised they put Aliens in it. It's called Predator: Concrete Jungle not Alien vs Predator...  :-\

WisePredator

WisePredator

I was quite surprised that the"little f*ckers" were in it, they did get annoying in the second part of the level, where the objective says eliminate the nest, after doing so, they still come after you, I thought they were supposed to be eliminated, probably something Sierra/Fox couldn't get round to. :-\

Master Chief

Master Chief

I was surprised too but I'm glad they were in the game.  I enjoyed throwing my disc at them and knocking them off of the walls.

WisePredator

WisePredator

Those are the fun bits ;D

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

I thought it was good, especially as they made them a rather incidental part of things. If they'd focused on them too much I would have had a grievance, but as it is it's a nice little thing for the fans.

Exiled

Exiled

didn't like them but if there where alien executions I would of dug it  ;D

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Anyone mind posting a pic of what the aliens look like in P:CJ?

War Wager

War Wager

They look just like the Aliens in Aliens, but make the sounds from Resurrection.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Quote from: War Wager on Sep 16, 2007, 04:32:48 PM
They look just like the Aliens in Aliens, but make the sounds from Resurrection.

Oh, well thats weired, they must sound like screaming babies or something.....

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I don't like it personally.

Night Killer

Night Killer

I thought they were a fun surprise and they were interesting to fight.  It just got annoying when you were trying to climb a wall and they would knock you off. >:(

War Wager

War Wager

Just put Pulse and Electro mines down as you climb and they'll fall off!  ;)

Pred-Xeno

Pred-Xeno

I hated the Aliens in the game because it was a Predator game even if it was fun killing them.

DDvsPred

DDvsPred

I wished somehow you could fight the Queen and a Predalien. Maybe a cut scene would show you getting a Predator out of captivity, but all of a sudden it yells out and out comes a Predalien. You try to shoot it, but you fail. Before you confront Mother, she makes a trap and puts in a room with the Queen and a Predalien (the one you saw come out of your hunter's chest).

I'm still confused why a Predator would skull-rip their own kind.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Quote from: Pred-Wolf on Sep 16, 2007, 09:37:31 PM
I hated the Aliens in the game because it was a Predator game even if it was fun killing them.

Agreed!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed