Fassbender: Prometheus is absolutely connected to Alien

Started by Darkoo, Feb 12, 2011, 07:01:18 AM

Author
Fassbender: Prometheus is absolutely connected to Alien (Read 33,418 times)

SM

Quote from: Walk Evil Talk on Feb 13, 2011, 08:50:36 PM
Mark my words, stuff will happen... IN SPACE.

On what evidence beyond wild speculation?

Sharp Sticks

Should have known better than to open my mouth.

chupacabras acheronsis

am i the only one who has reached a point in which i cant be arsed to give a shit anymore? Is there a point to continue the same arguments and reach the same conclusions over and over again? Do some members here are really so stupid they cant dicern opinions from facts?

Will the next poster answer with more questions?

SM

Yes.

First question - On what evidence beyond wild speculation?

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Feb 14, 2011, 04:39:13 AM
am i the only one who has reached a point in which i cant be arsed to give a shit anymore? Is there a point to continue the same arguments and reach the same conclusions over and over again? Do some members here are really so stupid they cant dicern opinions from facts?
You're definitely not alone. I don't give a rat's ass at this point; I'm much more interested in what Blomkamp is doing with Elysium.

Now I just have to ween myself off checking this particular board, and I'll be better off.

Quote from: SM on Feb 14, 2011, 04:41:32 AM
First question - On what evidence beyond wild speculation?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5R_pS0h5Qk#

SM

Okay. I stop now.

chupacabras acheronsis

oh i just found the perfect reaction face here:

rex511

Still don't get it XD is it or is it not an alien film, or is it a spin off with alien creatures and with alien as everybody knows, i mean XENOMORPHS!!

Alexa Chung

basically it's going to be like a jaws prequel where we find out jaws was bioengineered by some evil government characters for some reason, and though jaws doesn't turn up until the end and though the main enemy is the evil government and all their early experiments (e.g. crab monster) it is absolutely a film set in the same universe as jaws.

chupacabras acheronsis

are you talking about Deep Blue Sea?

randy4321

Why is this movie still being followed if it's not about alien?

chupacabras acheronsis

ThisBethesdaSea

I think the questions surrounding the 'birth' of the aliens are enough fodder to have this film be a bonafide and official prequel. This film takes place in the same universe, discovering the same space jockey and goes deeper to figure out who they are and what happened to them. To me, that is in essence, a prequel. Discussing the term Alien...that encompasses quite a bit, space jockeys and all. I feel like people want the word 'alien' in the title to convince them that this is an alien film.

Salt The Fries

Well, maybe the title deliberately doesn't contain word "Alien" in order to prevent sequel-ploitation with Predators from happening (at the same time broadening the true "Alien" cannon)?

akb

so is this an Alien prequel or not?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed