Fassbender: Prometheus is absolutely connected to Alien

Started by Darkoo, Feb 12, 2011, 07:01:18 AM

Author
Fassbender: Prometheus is absolutely connected to Alien (Read 33,193 times)

Vulhala

dandan

Quote from: Vulhala on Feb 12, 2011, 10:44:48 PM
No problem.

That piece of art from H.R HIGER is pritty impressive eh? the thing what gets to me is the pyramid?

Vulhala

I have to be in the right mood to look at his stuff, otherwise it just weirds me out. Like the one with all the babies piling on each other. WTF? :laugh:

dandan

Quote from: Vulhala on Feb 12, 2011, 10:53:44 PM
I have to be in the right mood to look at his stuff, otherwise it just weirds me out. Like the one with all the babies piling on each other. WTF? :laugh:

ino LOL he does some really weird ones as well but i really think they are a masterpiece

Sharp Sticks

Federick Gonsa

Nah, not even close

Nightmare Asylum

This sounds great! Can't wait to see  how it turns out.

ThisBethesdaSea

It's interesting to look at that painting / hieroglyphic and see how it begins with the alien creating an egg and then infecting / impregnating a host. I'm thinking of that age old question...'the chicken first or the egg first?'

I hope this film is hard science fiction, exploring the origins of the aliens and jockeys as significant biological discoveries as opposed to the space bugs of Camerons Aliens.

Can't wait!

Federick Gonsa

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Feb 13, 2011, 01:51:23 AM

I hope this film is hard science fiction, exploring the origins of the aliens and jockeys as significant biological discoveries as opposed to the space bugs of Camerons Aliens.

Can't wait!

amen

dachande89

This is becoming a mind f**k. It's ridiculous. Im just going to sit and wait for a trailer before I believe anymore articles.

RakaiThwei

Quote from: dachande89 on Feb 13, 2011, 05:28:34 AM
This is becoming a mind f**k. It's ridiculous. Im just going to sit and wait for a trailer before I believe anymore articles.

You and me both.

It's a prequel. Then it's not a prequel, but something completely original, then it's something not completely original and somehow connected to the Alien films, yet is still being labeled as a prequel.

I'm sure it will be interesting, pretty entertaining and probably fun but where it fits in or not is just confusing...

The confusion is pissing me off.

-Rakai'Thwei

Byohzrd

I think ridley needs to make a press release and set all this sh!t straight because enough is enough, i'm tired of these mothafu#k!n rumors, on these mothafu#k!n Internets.

AVPMASTER

Quote from: Byohzrd on Feb 13, 2011, 09:19:04 AM
I think ridley needs to make a press release and set all this sh!t straight because enough is enough, i'm tired of these mothafu#k!n rumors, on these mothafu#k!n Internets.

FiveByFive

I'm thinking the whole movie will be about Space Jockeys....and right at the end....the Xenos attack....?

Byohzrd

Quote from: AVPMASTER on Feb 13, 2011, 11:56:59 AM
Quote from: Byohzrd on Feb 13, 2011, 09:19:04 AM

http://www.graphpaper.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/soap1.gif
;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed