6 pack trophy

Started by delsaber8, Feb 12, 2011, 01:43:30 AM

Author
6 pack trophy (Read 6,859 times)

delsaber8

delsaber8

Quote from: predxeno on Sep 06, 2011, 03:42:42 PM
I got a PS3 and I need this trophy as well.  To anyone interested, my PSN is predxeno.
I've sort of given up on that trophy it's almost impossible.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

It's not.

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: delsaber8 on Sep 06, 2011, 07:48:03 PM
Quote from: predxeno on Sep 06, 2011, 03:42:42 PM
I got a PS3 and I need this trophy as well.  To anyone interested, my PSN is predxeno.
I've sort of given up on that trophy it's almost impossible.

I'll add you to my friends list on PSN on the weekend (when I can actually go online) and assuming Greedy Fat Xenoborg is onboard with us, I'm sure we can find 4 more people.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Yes, I'll be there. I'm sure I'll have other people too. I found many people willing to play on fan pages of the game. Yay!   :laugh:

predxeno

predxeno

All right, Greedy Fat, see how many other people you can find cause I don't think I'm having much luck now and get back to me.

delsaber8

delsaber8

Quote from: predxeno on Sep 07, 2011, 03:01:58 PM
All right, Greedy Fat, see how many other people you can find cause I don't think I'm having much luck now and get back to me.
I'm rarely on but when I am I will try to get a game in with you.

predxeno

predxeno

Will you be available on the weekends?  I've reached out to many other members on this site and I think that's when most of us can do it.

delsaber8

delsaber8

Quote from: predxeno on Sep 07, 2011, 11:53:19 PM
Will you be available on the weekends?  I've reached out to many other members on this site and I think that's when most of us can do it.
Yes, but saturday I'm only available later in the day.

predxeno

predxeno

Where do you live?  I live in New Jersey in the USA and usually get on by either 9 AM-12 PM or around midnight.

delsaber8

delsaber8

I live in british columbia canada, so I'm not sure of the time zone difference but it should work out somehow.

allicorn

allicorn

I need this trophy too! Weekends are better for me since I get on around 12pm Pacific (I'm in California). On weekdays, I'm on around 3-4pm. Late at night after 8-9pm (10 on weekends), I can't talk on the mic because I don't want to disturb my sleeping family.

I'm often in a group with some friends though so it's hard to pry me out of there, but I'll see what I can do.. maybe they can tag along as well. (:

My PSN is allicorn.

predxeno

predxeno

Okay, I'll add you as soon as I can.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Quote from: Animus on Sep 19, 2011, 06:05:58 AM
I need this trophy too! Weekends are better for me since I get on around 12pm Pacific (I'm in California). On weekdays, I'm on around 3-4pm. Late at night after 8-9pm (10 on weekends), I can't talk on the mic because I don't want to disturb my sleeping family.

I'm often in a group with some friends though so it's hard to pry me out of there, but I'll see what I can do.. maybe they can tag along as well. (:

My PSN is allicorn.
I remember adding you months ago but recently I saw that you hosted a match and you weren't my friend. Hmmmm..  :'(

predxeno

predxeno

Really?  Try sending another friend request.  I'll have to look into this.

EDIT: I checked my account via computer and it still seems you're my friend.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Quote from: predxeno on Sep 19, 2011, 02:36:21 PM
Really?  Try sending another friend request.  I'll have to look into this.

EDIT: I checked my account via computer and it still seems you're my friend.
That was for allicorn  :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed