The X-Files

Started by Mr. Domino, Feb 06, 2011, 08:12:03 PM

Author
The X-Files (Read 24,781 times)

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I'm interested to see where they will go with a longer season than the previous one. It was cool to see them back, but it was very much fan service too.

genocyber

genocyber

One huge blunder the last season had was an episode called Home Again but having no ties to the famous episode Home many fans remember as one of the best.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: genocyber on Dec 23, 2017, 12:58:01 AM
One huge blunder the last season had was an episode called Home Again but having no ties to the famous episode Home many fans remember as one of the best.

Ohhhh Home was amazing !!! One of my favorite ! With this unforgettable music... Wonderful wonderful... By the way, the version used in this episode is unique, i was never able to find it anywhere, but i know it's based of the Johnny Mathis version.

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

Season premiere tonight.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I forgot to record it!!! ZCRY

ace3g

ace3g

Well this episode might divide the opinion of long time followers

genocyber

genocyber

So the season finale of 10 got retconned as Scully having a seizure dream/prophecy?

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: genocyber on Jan 05, 2018, 04:02:07 AM
So the season finale of 10 got retconned as Scully having a seizure dream/prophecy?

I'm not sure it was a retcon, because the beginning of the season 10 finale has this zoom-in on Scully's eye just as everything goes down while she's at Mulder's desk. What was retconned, I think, were most of the events going down.

Honestly, everything Chris Carter touched these last two season has been muddled, chopped to bits and pretty nonsensical (even for him). The days of Carter episodes like The Post-Modern Prometheus and The Ghosts Who Stole Christmas are long, long gone, I think his time on this show is done; virtually everyone else, old and new alike, pulls off great episodes.

ace3g

Wweyland

Wweyland

Happy birthday, I guess. The new seasons have been disappointing, especially the Chris Carter episodes. I am glad Gillian Anderson refused to do anymore. She gave it her best but the writing was just bad.

The Old One

The Old One

Let sleeping dogs lie.

Rankles75

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed