Wolf cause pred 3?

Started by Major Alan Schaefer, Aug 07, 2007, 01:14:47 AM

Author
Wolf cause pred 3? (Read 4,842 times)

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

anyone else think it's possible the Woldf will cause Pred 3 possible a sequal to AVP2 if he lives or even a prequal

pred_alien

pred_alien

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Aug 07, 2007, 01:14:47 AM
anyone else think it's possible the Woldf will cause Pred 3 possible a sequal to AVP2 if he lives or even a prequal

hmmm...this might sound korny but how about a prequel to AsVP...like show some of wolfs other hunts...?

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

sequel not a prequel i would hate that! But yea i would love a sequel! I think it very possible.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: pred_alien on Aug 07, 2007, 01:23:23 AM
Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Aug 07, 2007, 01:14:47 AM

hmmm...this might sound korny but how about a prequel to AsVP...like show some of wolfs other hunts...?
what two u know that's what i was impleing the prequal would consist of

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I say a game or novel that shows The Wolf's previous hunts or missions, etc.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: The Joker on Aug 07, 2007, 01:32:06 AM
I say a game or novel that shows The Wolf's previous hunts or missions, etc.

that two i expect comics will happen

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

It's not very fun when a character is predestined to reign victorious. It wouldn't even be able to suffer any major injuries. There would be no suspense. :)

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Aug 07, 2007, 01:39:21 AM
It's not very fun when a character is predestined to reign victorious. It wouldn't even be able to suffer any major injuries. There would be no suspense. :)
no suspence maybe interesting yea if done right...and who said no major injury he could live

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Because it's going to be shown as very physically intact. :)

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

i highly doubt they will do that. they will go with some random ass story.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Who knows

Docta Jekyll

Docta Jekyll

I'd welcome the idea of having Wolf in Predator 3, if he does in fact survive this film

but if this is a hit, I would expect them to greenlight AVP 3 before they greenlight P3, but who knows

Caledonia

Caledonia

Any Predator 3 movie should remain independent from the AVP mythology, random cross-overs will only frustrate people.

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

have the pred in predator 3 look like the one in the first pred cause the first time u see him take off that mask, u r thanking god you are not in Arnold's position ready to be bitched slap. I want it to look like that so I can feel the same vibe.  8)

Docta Jekyll

Docta Jekyll

I would also like to see, in predator 3, a predator that goes back to the original weapon set, using just the plasma caster and wristplates

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed