So is this a redo?

Started by Darkfire, Aug 06, 2007, 10:49:21 PM

Author
So is this a redo? (Read 7,107 times)

Darkfire

Darkfire

Since this a FPS and it is aliens them isn't going to be colonial marines?
or Aliens extermination homegame? ???

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

We just don't know. We don't know anything.

Darkfire

Darkfire

besides there will be 1 eventually?

Redfield

Redfield

Quote from: Darkfire on Aug 06, 2007, 10:59:31 PM
besides there will be 1 eventually?

1 what???

Redfield

Redfield

if you mean a colonial marines idea, why bother? that project was cancelled. no need to bring it up again.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I'd like to see a redo, I'd love to see Aliens:CM remade, well, made.

Redfield

Redfield

why? they're making two new games. and have u seen gamespots preview of cm? the aliens run up to you and stop moving. very vicous

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Well the game wasn't exactly done, now was it?

Redfield

Redfield

thats my point! it looks shitty! the aliens werent even angry in that game! they were docile animals! im glad it wasnt made!

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

What I was saying was since they didn't get it made fully, they might not have put in better AI in it yet.

severen76

severen76

I think this is more of a redo of colonial marines, I think the first one was cancelled because
the PS2 wasnt powerful enough to play it, but now with next gen consoles they can

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I just thought of something!! I know some of you won't like it, but how about an alternate story line of aliens?

severen76

severen76

Quote from: Private Hudson on Nov 06, 2007, 11:35:06 PM
I just thought of something!! I know some of you won't like it, but how about an alternate story line of aliens?

meh

what would the alternate story be?

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

The same, except at the part where the aliens first attack the marines, you play as Hicks and get to save who ever you want, then a fallen pipe blocks the way to the APC, you then have to get to Ripley/others(Burke, Bishop, etc..) by wandering around the colony trying to find a way to them, and the marines you saved can die at anytime. :)

Redfield

Redfield

i had an idea for something like that in one of the other posts, except my alternate one was like that ripley and co never crashed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed