Charlize Theron in the Alien Prequel?

Started by Shasvre, Jan 11, 2011, 02:29:18 AM

Author
Charlize Theron in the Alien Prequel? (Read 13,067 times)

ClockworkHorror

Why rewrite a role based on the person playing the part? Why not fill the role they've written with someone that fits?

I'm with Hicks. The unknowns are a better choice than star power.

MrsSpaceJockey

ughh after reading the script might as well have eddie murphy starring in it .....the most boring strange thing i've ever read

scarhunter92

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 11, 2011, 09:44:45 PM
Let's not abuse the spoiler feature guys. Thanks.

Okay. Is it allowed in the Recreational Area? :D

stroggificated

Quote from: Ash 937 on Jan 11, 2011, 10:02:38 PM
It was only a matter of time before Theron's name got thrown into this mix.  I wonder who will be next...
Milla Jovovich, Uma Thurman, Penelope Cruz, Kylie Minogue?
:o

DragonBossk

Quote from: stroggificated on Jan 11, 2011, 11:11:48 PM
Quote from: Ash 937 on Jan 11, 2011, 10:02:38 PM
It was only a matter of time before Theron's name got thrown into this mix.  I wonder who will be next...
Milla Jovovich, Uma Thurman, Penelope Cruz, Kylie Minogue?
:o

I'm guessing Pamela Anderson would be next on Fox's supposed list...

Sharp Sticks

And then Audrey Hepburn. She can play a strong heroine, right?

m138jewski

m138jewski

I just don't want super hot chicks cast that are all dolled up for the cameras because that shit is so far from reality. homely looking chicks = anything to do with science

Federick Gonsa

Quote from: m138jewski on Jan 12, 2011, 01:37:55 AM
I just don't want super hot chicks cast that are all dolled up for the cameras because that shit is so far from reality. homely looking chicks = anything to do with science

What if the character is not a scientist? What if in this movie the main characters are the celebrities filming the first space based reality tv show and on 3D? They then get crash landed on the space jockey planet, and keeping up with the reality tv spirit, they continue filming as they explore the eggs in the ship, and it all goes to hell. Ridley could film it like Cloverfield. The movie ends with Ash watching the recently found transmission of the reality tv show.

OH! And something came to my mind, remember those casting rumors about James Franco? I think they may be and only based on the fact that he gets chooses gay roles for movies quite often (as he admitted on an interview). Perhaps the one with the rumor read "Harvest" and just made it up based on James Franco's casting choices? fancasting perhaps?

Sharp Sticks

Fred, I believe you're looking for the Crackpot Theories thread.

Stagin 26

I FOR ONE WOULD LOVE TO SEE MICHAEL FASSBENDER IN THE FILM.

Federick Gonsa

Quote from: STAGIN 26 on Jan 13, 2011, 01:24:17 AM
I FOR ONE WOULD LOVE TO SEE MICHAEL FASSBENDER IN THE FILM.

At first I was against it, but I have changed my mind. He would be good actually.

Bad Replicant

Quote from: Valaquen on Jan 11, 2011, 05:52:30 PM
Gonna get dirty with all this bull flying around. I'll wait for the director or FOX to speak, there's been far too many unsubstantiated rumours recently.

Amen.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed