Olivia Wilde Met With Ridley Scott

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 22, 2010, 06:43:42 PM

Author
Olivia Wilde Met With Ridley Scott (Read 7,473 times)

Corporal Hicks

MTV Movies recently sat down with Olivia Wilde while she was promoting Tron: Legacy and she confirmed she’d been talking to Ridley Scott. This adds her name to the list of potentials that includes Natalie Portman, Noomi Rapace and Carey Mulligan. Thanks to Christian Fowler for the e-mail:

Brother

Brother

So it definitely gonna be a hottie.

Brother

Brother

Ummm there is no potential. She doesn't make no mention of even speaking to Ridley Scott about being in his installment, only that she spoke to him. And I seriously doubt that movie is going to have a cast with natalie portman and carey mulligan ::)

Taxemic

Taxemic

How likely is it that this has anything to do with Alien what so ever?

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I think I am the only guy (maybe not) who actually doesn't care for a prequel, maybe if it was set after Alien 3, which explains the companies fate. But before the 1st film, no thanks, it will cause to much fan anger.

Cellien

Cellien

@Mr. Weyland:  I can't wait to watch t3h fanbois explode around here, myself.  :P

rycher

rycher

this doesnt even hint of anything to do with Alien.. ::)

[FF]-Starscream

I thought that the lack of info about the Pilot race in Alien 1  gave the story a sense of depth. Sometimes not revealing all the secrets is what keeps the audience allured to the mythos and keeps their imagination wild. I hope Ridley doesn't fudge this one. I like the sense of mystery, and sometimes I think some things are best kept alone. I would've preferred that the story move forward instead of backward, but given Alien Ressurection's sloppy plot, I don't think there's much room for providing any substance to the fate of Weyland Yutani. I kinda wish WY still existed during the time setting of Resurrection.

NewbornSUX

NewbornSUX

Resurrection never actually happened, it's just a bad dream, a nightmare in fact.

Just bring back Hicks(and maaaybe Ripley), loads of colonial marines and so on :)

Poop

Poop

wow i actually think she would fit for a role in an alien movie so im crossing my fingers

williammcnasty#awesome92

williammcnasty#awesome92

HAH i like what NewbornSUX said i was thinking the same thing the other day about that and alien 3. but yea i agree this isnt a clear sign that anything has happened, only that theres a line up of haz mats and what not, but i guesse any female leads for this role just have to be serious about the aliens situation, dodge a few bullets with weyland yutani and be scared and sweat alot

Rudy M Alapag

Rudy M Alapag

i would like to see a actress probably being a soldier-like Ripley in this new ALIEN. I hope to see what she will fit in Ripley's shoes being the hero or die a hero.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I think I mentioned her on a list a long time back of people I would want in the Alien prequel.  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed