Pyramid in the Alien Prequel?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 14, 2010, 04:35:39 PM

Author
Pyramid in the Alien Prequel? (Read 15,018 times)

gyro

gyro

great scoop thanks
;D

NikTh

NikTh

Other great news is that most/all of us aren't moviemakers!  ::)

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Well, so long as it isn't set on earth, im ok with it.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

@ St_Eddie

Yeah, I've always thought that Blade Runner and Alien could be in the same universe. There are several problems with that though, mostly to do with the androids and replicants.

TheTrekman

TheTrekman

@SpaceMarines
Well, that's easy. Androids are from HyperDyne/WaylandYutani while Replicants are from Tyrell Corp. Like PCs and Macs today.

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

@SpaceMarines
           &
@TheTrekman

Plus I'd always imagined that after the Nexus-6 fiasco, a law was passed enforcing replicant manufacturers to use white blood, in order to make the distinction between human and replicant clearer (a simple blood test is all that would be needed to clarify, as opposed to the whole Voight-Kampff test).

Brego

Brego

If memory serves, originally the eggs (In Alien) were all contained in the egg silo (pyramid) and the derelict crashed landed either on top or near by it.  Budget cut that idea and the eggs were relocated in the derelict.  Giger's egg silo was a mammary shape, all the more creepy.  I truly hope that Giger is involved in the overall look of the prequel.  His visions alone are enough to creep me out, landscapes etc...

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

@ St_Eddie

Well, you've done it. They can be the same universe now. ;D

viruz777

viruz777

What's with Aliens and Predators and pyramids?

rycher

rycher

@ viruz777.. Yea i agree it seems like a stupid idea putting aliens with pyramids ::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed