A great ending.(another chapter begins)

Started by ultimate predator (india), Aug 06, 2007, 11:23:13 AM

Author
A great ending.(another chapter begins) (Read 2,801 times)

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Colin_Strause on Aug 06, 2007, 03:14:19 PM
Quote from: luispaulo53 on Aug 06, 2007, 12:05:32 PM
Nah. Too cheesy! I want AVP2 to be the final chapter and then AVP3 set in space.

Me too.

I like you style! So Colin am i right when i say u offered a draft of AVP1 set in space and to direct it? I think i remember reading that.

Pvt. Hicks

Yyyyep. They pitched for the first one.

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

How about that lets just say it will be set in space and the aliens have infested a couple of planets. the space jockeys put them down there because of huge war conflicts between planets. so the preds gather humongous armies to deal with them, but they decrease in number faster than the aliens(aliens regenerate with eggs). so they look for help thru out the galaxies recruiting different species to join them. so Arnie and the danny glover character are recruited because they were able to kill a pred. so this would go for different species on different planets, if they kill a pred as a test, then the are given a choice to join or stay. then you have shitload of different species fighting the xenomorphs. too cheesy or alright for AVP3?  ???

luispaulo53

luispaulo53

I want an AVP3 set in space and far way in the future. After the events of alien resurrection. Planet earth is now a complete desert. The human race is extinct because of her own greed for power and money. We destroyed our own planet!

Predators can't use our planet. They now need to look for new planets to satisfy their needs.

After a few encounters with other species (P2 ship's skulls) they found the alien's planet and then they will meet each other badly. To see who is the strongest and who will keep that planet.

aliensetta

aliensetta

Quote from: ultimate_predator(india) on Aug 06, 2007, 11:23:13 AM
Hi guys, i think the ending should be something like this, The predator should survive and it should go back home, and so in AVP 3 when he comes back, there will be some human survivors who will remember him and will be shocked to see him back. and in avp3 the pred will come with his clan members with new weapons and they might find their old weapons in a museum left by the predator in avp2. What you think guys ?

So where are the aliens in all of this? Its a Alien vs Predator movie you have to have aliens! and I don't like the story.

Xenomorphine

They would have had no idea about Dutch and no way to locate either of the characters.

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Aug 06, 2007, 08:05:07 PM
They would have had no idea about Dutch and no way to locate either of the characters.
but its decent right?

Xenomorphine

Not if there's no logical way for it to occur. :)

azerty

I like the part that the preds recruit other species to fight the aliens BUT it's too difficult to accomplish, it would get very cheesy and not every creature would get enough screentime to get to know them

Romantic Alien

you guys are all idiots on whoever say it should be in space with only ALIENS AND PREDATORs. You got have it make sense and not cheezy and with humans in it. Becuase you cant have a movie without an actor. And plus, space is stupid for predators because there is no support for the horror with the predator. What? they're gonna cloak in a spaceship and kill in a cheesy enviroment. IMO I really dont want it to be in space becuase its just too cheesy. Nowadays serious future movies suck

Tangent

Tangent

Quote from: Romantic Alien on Aug 07, 2007, 02:48:24 AM
you guys are all idiots on whoever say it should be in space with only ALIENS AND PREDATORs. You got have it make sense and not cheezy and with humans in it. Becuase you cant have a movie without an actor. And plus, space is stupid for predators because there is no support for the horror with the predator. What? they're gonna cloak in a spaceship and kill in a cheesy enviroment. IMO I really dont want it to be in space becuase its just too cheesy. Nowadays serious future movies suck

i agree with most of what you've just said there. the problem with these fantasies is that they're created by fans. lol, did any of you read the Transformers boards before the movie came out? most of them would have prefered a movie without any people at all. christ, it's like they expect studios to create multimillion dollar fan service *not that kind*

these movies must focus on PEOPLE and how they react to these creatures. the creatures, by themselves, are fun in games and comics. but without the human element, you lose sight of how cool the creatures are. an alien by itself is... neat, but it's what the alien does in contrast with what a person does that makes it fascinating. besides, these epic wars and sagas you guys are talking about really... well, the best tales in both franchises were very small stories in isolated locations. do you want to see thousands of aliens and dozens of predators just doing their shit in bright light and clear focus? yeah, it would be cool. but you totally destroy the mystery and magic of both of them in doing so.

btw, Danny Boyle's "Sunshine" is a damn cool, mostly serious science fiction thriller. many aspects of the first two thirds of that movie reminded me of Alien.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

The only way that a Alien vs Predator movie with only both races in it without humans is if its a FULLY CGI or a cartoon with subtitles for the preds, which would be cool and stupid at the same time :P

beeko

a good ending please, but not open ended like avp, it's too B grade

Docta Jekyll

I'm glad that if the Strause Bros return for AVP 3, or AsVP 2, or AsVPs, that they want it in the future in space, that would be great

but I say set it in between Alien 3 and A:R, because A:R is fun but should be ignored just as much as AVP, but I could live with a post A:R AVP, but I don't want it connected enough to that film to be considered a replacement for A5, just like as much as I want some references or cameos to the predator franchise in AsVP, I kinda don't want it, because then it feels to much like P3

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: beeko on Aug 07, 2007, 04:24:37 AM
a good ending please, but not open ended like avp, it's too B grade

I hated AVP's ending!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed