Mission impossible.

Started by ultimate predator (india), Aug 06, 2007, 11:07:57 AM

Author
Mission impossible. (Read 778 times)

ultimate predator (india)

Hi guys, i think it looks like mission impossble for the predator in AVP2. One against many including a predalien and may be a queen. The wolf will have to fight hard with stealth as i don't think killing the aliens is an easy task. If you remember in aliens 3 , only 1 alien had kicked the ass of all the humans and also in AVP the predators did't stand a chance. They were falling like a pack of cards. They were slow and the grid alien had killed the first two predators with in minutes. One needs the fire power like the one in aliens 2, machine guns, shot guns,. The weapons of the predator are not so powerful, they are good for taking down humans, but a bunch of agile aliens, i don't think so. what you guys think his plan would be ?

Predalienslayer

Predalienslayer

True, but let's not forget that The Wolf is going to be portrayed as a badass elite Predator, that may have more experience is battling Aliens than most other Predators ;)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

"New Toys"

Who's to say that these new weapons aren't powerful enough to annihilate many aliens?

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

It probably won't waste time posturing, this time around. :)

Even then, it is going to be difficult to evade the entire virtual hornet's nest on its tail.

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Quote from: dragonfly83h on Aug 06, 2007, 11:28:29 AM
True, but let's not forget that The Wolf is going to be portrayed as a badass elite Predator, that may have more experience is battling Aliens than most other Predators ;)

Even so, there is a limit to how many foes a Predator can engage at the same time...

I just hope they don't make him like Arnold Schwarzenegger in 'Commando' where he single-handedly wiped out an army... ::) :D

It all depends on his MO...on his approach mode to the Alien threat... ;)

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

Quote from: The Joker on Aug 06, 2007, 01:23:40 PM
"New Toys"

Who's to say that these new weapons aren't powerful enough to annihilate many aliens?

Yeah, didnt Colin say somewhere on here that "the wolf" had new weapons and some things that go boom?

fluxcap

fluxcap

Quote from: YutaniDitch on Aug 06, 2007, 02:14:46 PM
Even so, there is a limit to how many foes a Predator can engage at the same time...

I just hope they don't make him like Arnold Schwarzenegger in 'Commando' where he single-handedly wiped out an army... ::) :D
If thats the case, AVP2 will be a great homage to action flicks of the '80s :D

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I think that's the ideal way to approach an Alien threat, if anything would: A mass effect weapon. Not necessarily explosive, but perhaps some sort of general energy blast or electrocution method to it.

It could use plenty of those and I'd think it was perfectly realistic. That actually evens things up, by implying it knows getting too close to the things could be something even it doesn't want to get involved in lightly.

superunknown

superunknown

Don't worry, the directors will specifically make sure that Wolf kills all the Aliens, and they'll stage every fight to make it so that he wins somehow.

pred_alien

pred_alien

Quote from: superunknown on Aug 06, 2007, 04:35:10 PM
Don't worry, the directors will specifically make sure that Wolf kills all the Aliens, and they'll stage every fight to make it so that he wins somehow.

somehow making wolf win every fight is stupid...then its a completely one sided movie...there should be really equal fights..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed