The Terror Returns to Cinema!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 10, 2010, 10:46:52 PM

Author
The Terror Returns to Cinema! (Read 4,422 times)

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy is proud to offer all you fans in England the opportunity to see Alien and Aliens back in the cinema. It’s a perfect opportunity for those who weren’t around the first time round or for those of you who just wish to do it all again.

“The showings will be taking place at The Screen Room,  an independent one screen cinema in Nottingham, England. We'll be using  the upcoming Blu-Ray release of the films for the showing. While the Screen  Room has the classification as being the smallest cinema in the world,  the screen is far from being tiny. Bigger than any home theater the  screen is 115cm x 212cm. The event will be taking place on Saturday  the 6th of November from 12.30 pm until 5pm. Now the seats  are limited to 21 so book now to ensure you get a seat.”

Please check out the whole details. While we wont be charging for the tickets, we do ask for a donation of £5 to cover the costs of hiring the cinema out. We'll also be offering AvPGalaxy t-shirts only normally available for subscribers at the event. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Hmmm, only the first 2 movies showing... I won't even ask why...count me out!  Just a cheap shot at The Quadrilogy which is FOUR films BTW!!

Corporal Hicks

Because I could only get a enough time for 2 movies. I'd love to show 3, it's my favorite.

ThatbitwhenrealBishopturnsupinAlien3

ThatbitwhenrealBishopturnsupinAlien3

All the best on the screening, better to watch good old movies than sub standard new ones.

Alien³

Alien³

Man I'll have to make sure I can book that date off then I'm there. I would defiantly skip work if Alien3 was on the bill as well.

Corporal Hicks

I'm sorry guys, there is no chance of A3 despite how much I'd love to. There isn't the time available.

Down to 14 tickets.

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

Dang. I live in America. Guess I'll miss this. (even though I'd LOVE to go!)

Nightmare

Nightmare

id like to go and meet some people, but im from portugal....

Corporal Hicks

10 tickets left.  :)

L3gacy

L3gacy

Awesome idea mate! hope it goes well.

dra0gon1

dra0gon1

awesome i live in Nottingham!!

Corporal Hicks

Hope well be seeing you then

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed