Hot Toys Berserker Predator

Started by Darkness, Jul 14, 2010, 07:36:47 PM

Author
Hot Toys Berserker Predator (Read 15,717 times)

Spoon

Spoon

the face actually looks good on the model.   Looks nothing like movie though.  Love how in movie his head grows with helmet off.

AncientPred

AncientPred

that is so AWESOME!

The Pointman

The Pointman

Damn. I am definitely saving up my money for this.

ANYTIME

ANYTIME

OMG This figure looks A LOT cooler than the one in the movies.

Stagin 26

Stagin 26

I just pre-orderd mine, I'm too pumped about it. Bettrer looking than the movie version 4 sure :-\

sgt.pepper54321

1/6 why cant it be 1/1 lol

Predfanmick87

Predfanmick87

Its funny how the BSP unmasked head in the movie looked fake and terrible and this Hot Toys head looks great in comparison. I wish Side Show Collectables would do a full scale Pussy Face Bust or Elder Predator Bust from Predator 2.  ::)

jeff161

jeff161

if any one is intrested ..over at predatorstuff.com on the front page scoll down till you see the making of the new hot toys predator amazing pics of the artist at hot toys sculpting this ....and i must say this is the best body style to date for the hot toys predators... buy checking out these pics i wound up pre ordering two of them...

Mines as big as a house

Why is this figure much taller than classic, in the movie they fight an there the same size. im thinking RR should have got hot toys to do there suits coz this toy looks better. and beserker would have looked much better without that stupid f**kin jawbone shit.

Joe117

Joe117

Sideshow toys has a classic predator skull for preorder

Gnome Smasher

Gnome Smasher

Why do people hate on the jawbone on the mask? It looks pretty cool to me. Original.

The Pointman

The Pointman

^ I think the same man. The jawbone is a really clever touch and adds to the detail of the mask. Makes the predator look more viscous too.

im with ya i love the jawbone on the mask it give the predator a dark side to it

Mines as big as a house

I still don't like it, i think victory marks covering his mask would have looked better like wolf or tattoo markings. and i dont like the way everybody seems to think the way to make a good movie is to kill off the original that we know and love at the hands of a new design. Jurassic park 3, aliens reserection, blade 2 ect. stay with a simple format that works. Movie was good just alot of flaws in my book.

PyroAcid

PyroAcid

Badass to bad the toy looks better then the moive pred lol.

just wish they were 7ft tall.

and yes these preds are a race. the classic preds are more hightech these guys are more primitve.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed