Predators Box Office Figures

Started by Darkness, Jul 11, 2010, 08:03:52 PM

Author
Predators Box Office Figures (Read 14,299 times)

Darkness

Darkness

The first box office figures have been revealed today. Predators opened in third place domestically taking $25.3M in 2669 theatres. It also made $18M abroad. By contrast, AvP Requiem made a little over $10M in its opening weekend domestically.

Update 19-Jul-10: As of today, the domestic total is just over $40M and the foreign total is $37.6M giving a worldwide total of $77,684,000.

Thanks to JordanLee for the news.

AncientPred

AncientPred

and thats just an estimate for two days, thats terrific

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

Nice......

AmandaT800

AmandaT800

i know its would make better but how theres those other movies still out i think thats why its 3rd but thats still good thing right??

King Willie

King Willie

Good idea frododave, let's post a link to the movie so  instead of going to see it and giving money to the people responsible for making it, people use the link and take away from possible future sequels. Kill yourself.

Wolf123

Wolf123

It could make close to 15 million in the rest of the week for a total of almost 40 million, then thats it's budget made back, the rest is all profit, i see it having a total of 60 million domestically and around 50 million internationaly for 110 million worldwide, not bad and should equal sequel.

Biz

Biz

I think the first AVP did around $35 opening weekend. It totaled around $85. AVP-R finished at around $42. I think Predators is on pace to total around $55 to $65. Either way it will make more than it cost.

goneja

goneja

43.3 million in two days? It's already made back it's budget, everything from here on out is pure profit. The chances of a sequel in this case are honestly very high now. Glad to hear this..but of course, a little dissapointed the movie didn't distance itself just a little bit from Twilight and such to get a better ranking than #3.

BANE

BANE

I have already seen it, but not at my local theater...had to travel some 25 km to see it. If it was at my local theater, I would see it at least 10 times  ;D

dachande89

dachande89

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Will probably see it again. Hope this one shows FOX what a good Pred movie is like.

hicksnhudson2

hicksnhudson2

Way better than i expected ;D

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

@King Willie   Why bother having a go at someone just coz they post a link to the movie, they obviously ain't bothered any more than the people running this site, who should've removed the link several hours ago.  The likely-hood is, everyone on these boards probably has or has seen a copy of Predatoes anyway, they just don't broadcast it, but the point is, if you are a fan you are gonna do the right thing and see it at the cinema anyway...right.  So no problem!

deGRESSOR

deGRESSOR

I've downloaded a DVD quality copy of this from Demonoid.com >:D so I can edit all the cheesy crap out and actually be able to enjoy it.   :P

frododave

frododave

Thanks RoaryUK.  I saw it in the theater twice.  Paid both times.  True fans will go and pay to see it regardless of the post.  The movie is good!  That was a pretty harsh thing to say King Willie.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

@ frododave Don't get me wrong, I'm not condoning anything here.  We all know downloading such content is illegal, and you aint gonna get away with it pleading insanity or promising the prosection you'll see the movie A.S.A.P if they let you off.  What I was really trying to say was publicing the fact is just STUPID, indeed just as STUPID as the fact that the very same content is STILL available in this thread and could concievably get this site shut down.... ARE YOU LISTENING GUYS, coz you should be!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed