New AvP DLC Announced!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 30, 2010, 06:56:52 PM

Author
New AvP DLC Announced! (Read 19,121 times)

Dr.Pred

Dr.Pred

Tempest does indeed look amazing, with Crash Site being my favored multiplayer map. I can see why most people won't get it; even so I'll still probably get it, for I have a couple of friends that still play it.

This release has given me small hope of frequent DLCs in the future if Rebellion still believes the game to be a success.

Pete Script

Pete Script

If you are struggling to get in to a game use the community here!!! Post your gamer tag or psn id / pc user id on here for people to add. If any 360 users wish to play with me my gamertag is my user name on here... I know makes it too easy right! lol

Played the AVP game today after a 3 months pause, and here the truth: IT'S STILL VERY BUGGY

Rikomaru

Rikomaru

Will would buy the pack if I could but since i live in a country where the game is banned i Cant get them.

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

I love the game!!! However anytime i get into a game i get "Connection Issues" and I get booted, every time. So basically I stopped playing it because I cant play it.

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

...and that is on PC Steam network, anyone else in Australia have this problem?

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Scratch that!! Just got home and played two awesome games of MSTDM. + The dedi servers are no longer beta and you can earn XP on them. The game isnt as much mash up the 'E' button anymore, had some good AvP 1on 1 fights. For those that think the games dead give it another go it has improved.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Too little, too late, too expensive... What the hell are they thinking...

I love the game, play it every day... but I still wont buy this map pack... because I bought the Swarm pack and have only played Outpost and Docks about 4 times each. Not worth it. Maps look great though... too bad SEGA is trying to milk us for everything we've got.

This is a hoax!!!

Prodigy_set

Prodigy_set

I will get the DLC but i feel this game could have been the years best if they had there heads out of there asses!  I want to hold on to my love for aliens and predators but the game makes it really hard.  Yes its better then the other ones graphics wise but its 2010 come on..........Throw me in the driver seat of an AvP game......I mean im going to school for game art and design.  I still think i would have done a better job then some shitty company from where England or some shit. Step it up rebellion.  And for the record i played the other DLC so far like 20 times each.  But it never comes up in ranked matches to often.  I think the game is too busy  Having me be aliens 3 times in a row on domination.

Slim-Shady4life2

Slim-Shady4life2

i'd like some  Expansion Pack for the campaign

HUNTER13

HUNTER13

I checked on the market place on xbox live and there is no history of it being released WTF AVPG!! ITS THE 7TH AND NO BUGHUNT MAP PACK FRICKIN XBOX YOU LIERS!!!

Anonymous

Anonymous

It was released on the marketplace a couple of days ago for 800 points... Didn't buy it because it's overpriced. So, they quickly took it down and it will probably be available again soon for 560 points... I wonder if the people who paid 800 points will get a partial refund?

AVP_DonVictor

AVP_DonVictor

I love this game, got the map pack and I am very happy with it. The game is not perfect but very true to the Franchises. I have no problem finding games on the PS3. The game is very different to any other FP shooter, but after some patience and practice the game is amazing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed