New AvP DLC Announced!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 30, 2010, 06:56:52 PM

Author
New AvP DLC Announced! (Read 19,118 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sega has just announced the new Aliens vs Predator DLC! Like the previous DLC, this pack consists of 4 maps – 2 Survivor and 2 multiplayer:

“The Bughunt Map Pack contains two new multiplayer maps for the six different competitive online modes; Deathmatch, Predator Hunt, Infestation, Species Deathmatch, Mixed Species Deathmatch and Domination, as well as two new maps for the "Survival" mode in which a team of up to four Marines fight to survive against the increasing horde of Aliens. For the first time, these maps will include environmental hazards and new weather effects, detailed descriptions of these maps are available on www.sega.co.uk/avp.

You have "Crash Site", "Furious", "Tempest" and "Monument" – all of which provide different challenges. The "Bughunt Map Pack" will be available on 7th July for €5.99/ £4.79/ AUS$9.95 / 560 Microsoft Points.”

Sega have also released a trailer for the new content. For more details descriptions of the maps and some pictures, check out the official Sega announcement. Thanks to Undel for the news.

jimmylace

jimmylace

I'll hold off on this one given how few players got the last dlc.
near impossible getting a multiplayer docks/outpost game going.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It'll be worth it for the Survivor maps.

Ticou

Ticou

Maps that aren't from the single player? NICE! lets just hope people buy this one...

Adaeha

Adaeha

I wasn't even aware people played this game anymore  ::)

akb

akb

i cant even find a game to join anymore

BISHOP 93

BISHOP 93

why just why? give us some decent skins with stats and still better matchmaking

Drakolowe

Drakolowe

still beta dedi's

Predator Warloard

Predator Warloard

after the release of patch 5 its still hard to find people online

spinksy

spinksy

I played this online earlier for the first time in a few weeks - and got into games straight away! never understood why people say they cant find games

looking forward to new maps now :)

Bah

Bah

*sigh*

At this point, I've become convinced that there isn't a shred of common sense left at Rebellion.  It's as though they're doing everything in their power to kill their own game.

Why in God's name are all of the best maps restricted to the Survivor mode?  Does anyone even play that anymore?  It was fun a few times, but...it gets repetitive really fast.  Playing against AI opponents will never be as interesting as going against real players online.  So why restrict all the maps?  For Christ's sake, guys...MAKE ALL OF THE MAPS AVAILABLE IN ALL GAME MODES!  Let the players decide which maps to use!

This game is already sorely lacking in overall content...why make it worse with these restrictions?  That Tempest map looks fantastic...but I'll never play it.  Survior is just too dull and repetitive.

Rebellion, please...wake up!  You're needlessly dividing the community and making it damn near impossible for anyone to get a decent game going.

OPEN UP THE MAPS!!

norbi1988pl

norbi1988pl

release SDK!

No thx... stupid dévelopers...

deGRESSOR

deGRESSOR

this game lost it's charm after the first time playing it.  done.

Predator Warlord

Predator Warlord

I would love to see an expansion for this game with new content and game modes and allows you to play as the combat androids and new skins for Marines and Aliens to bad this will never happened  :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed