New Adrien Brody Image

Started by Darkness, Jun 28, 2010, 05:52:31 PM

Author
New Adrien Brody Image (Read 8,408 times)

Darkness

Darkness

A new Predators image has been found which shows Adrien Brody and the Black Super Predator standing behind him in the background. Check it out below:

Thanks to von for the scan.

Requiem28

Requiem28

nice find. Brody's hair looks kinds funny now that i look at it. :D

stealth bunny

stealth bunny

red dread redemption!!  Brody's not the only one with funny hair. :o

gyro

gyro

Super  predator ??? Would be interesting to have more imfo on this  ;D

Predator Warloard

Predator Warloard

why are we calling it "Super Predator"  why not Bad Blood i mean there nor really super just from another tribe

Warghost

Warghost

He just needs a Superman "S" insignia on his chest.. or maybe combine it with the "P" ..Give him the Elder Predator's cape from AVP and we have a real Super Predator! Up, up and away!

There not regular yautia the don't hunt for trophies but from what I read DNA

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

@Warghost: LOL!!!
@"Anonymous": what do you mean DNA what have you read? Where?

AmandaT800

AmandaT800

I know this is the latest news but just got that Predator hunter edition and its really aswome and idk who said about that arnold looks like wax there crazy its a bluray what do u exspect u know but on this looks really cool are they maken a art of predators book like how they did with terminator salvation and avatar???Oh heres my myspace its fanpage but do have real pics of me but i posted up the pics of Predator bluray hunter edition how it looks like and my other collactions..http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=418332327&albumId=1511470&page=7

Some site a read from I forgot an don't have the adress but super blacks look so differnt from regs cause they get DNA from there kills to make them better hunters from what i read but that could be a long shot though but i guess it makes since also press are slighly rascict
I guess

Blixx

Blixx

Wouldn't it be neat if the movie had no predators in it? It would be an allegory were the lesson is that people are the real predators and we have to watch out!
That' what I want to see.

AmandaT800

AmandaT800

lol

jigru

jigru

hi people, actually there is a critique in french, this is the link
http://www.excessif.com/cinema/critique-predators-5900826-760.html if someone speak french, can translated the article? thanks, i'm colombian so sorry for my bad english

TheBatman

TheBatman

Do we have to call them 'Yautja'? They are Predators for god's sake. Not everyone subscribes to Steve Perry's view of the universe.

metzo

metzo

To jigru,
Hello Brother,

Maxime Claudel wrote the review. It seems like he saw the movie. He basically said that :
-the movie was way better than the AVPs
-Two characters are not fully presented to his taste: Grace and Trejo characters.
-Antal seems to be cautious and doesn't go too far from the first movie. You have plenty of references to the first movie.
-he also said that the end is .....:):) I can't tell you that.

He wrote: the franchise needed this movie. the predator is at his right place: smart, merciless,terrifying and fetishist.
the predator is dead, long live the predator.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed