Predators Rated 15 in UK

Started by Darkness, Jun 25, 2010, 05:31:18 PM

Author
Predators Rated 15 in UK (Read 14,282 times)

Space_Dementia

Space_Dementia

15 rating today is the same as a 18 rating back when the first Predator movie was released.

What you can get away with showing today is different to a few years ago, especially in the UK and by looking at the International trailer, that itself looks 18...e.g, Predator ripping the spine out is prob the most gruesome scene of that kinda killing in all the 3 Predator movies.

Ive also noticed when the Alien movies are shown on tv, their rating has been lowered to a 15...

So im not really worried

SoulWounder

SoulWounder

:D

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Im not worried too much. The SAW movies were rated 'R' and look at them. I dont really need to see that much gore in a Predator movie. You take a movie like SAW back to the 1980's and for sure it would be banned.

Neon_Knight

Neon_Knight

Fujimaster, have you SEEN the first Saw film?  If so, watch it again.  You'll be surprised how little gore there actually is on screen.

Starkiller

Starkiller

this was to be expected, most old 18 rated movies would be re-rated to 15 to current times.

Hopefully the movie will be good, fingers crossed, oh and the run time is ok for this time of movie.

kick-ass and watchmen were both 18's in the uk.
things that make movies 18's in the UK is generally Torture, Graphic Sex, or Detailed Drug Use, anything less will generally be a 15

Kick-Ass wasn't an 18 in the UK. It was a 15, I saw it in the cinema. It's rated 18 on DVD in Ireland though.

Still, I'm glad Predators is a 15. An 18 rating would really hurt its box office income.

Slim-Shady4life2

Slim-Shady4life2

it a official in australia it's rated MA15+ (Strong violence)

Rob#2

Rob#2

A 15... OH f**kIN HELL >:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed