Predators Rated 15 in UK

Started by Darkness, Jun 25, 2010, 05:31:18 PM

Author
Predators Rated 15 in UK (Read 14,082 times)

"I dont understand how this works, can someone explain what 15 and 18 mean"
http://www.bbfc.org.uk/downloads/pub/Guidelines/BBFC%20Classification%20Guidelines%202009.pdf

rgallie

rgallie

Notice it says it contains sex refrences, i hope there isn't going to be some underlying love story or anything lol

PeeJay

PeeJay

The first Starship Troopers movie was a 15 when released on the cinemas. I wouldn't worry about it.

Wolf123

Wolf123

there's nothing to worry about, im in the u.k and im 15 and was preying for a 15, watched predator when i was a small kid and ever since have wanted to see one on the big screen, if u.s are happy with R rating then we should be happy with 15

Slim-Shady4life2

Slim-Shady4life2

dose that mean in australia it will be MA15+ i was hopping R18+

x-M-x

x-M-x

Why cant they just make an alien/pred movie thats 18

jesus

OPTIMUS STIG

OPTIMUS STIG

in the UK 18 doesn't really happen much anymore, a 15film can more or less be an 18, only something with extream use of groe. sex, rape, drug use...films of rape, strong drug use will be an 18 straight up. its more about to get money putting films to 15.  i have still got hope for this film it looks good.

JediYautja

JediYautja

Like with AVPR, how the hell can they justify graphic violence and language as 15? Especially when they class tamer video games higher! (Predator: Concrete Jungle was 18!) ???

MA 15+ in Australia for sure ..... I'm happy with that. The only difference between MA and R is sex scenes

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Sign of the times. Heck, the original Predator could easily fly at 15 if it was resubmitted to the BBFC.

Also, these days 15s are hardcaw over here. 8)

MattTaz

MattTaz

Gotta have sex scenes to make R-Rating nowadays. Gore days are over now, as they have pretty much have done everything you can possibly do to a human body. And if someone says they havn't I would stay well clear of that person. Give me suspense over gore anyday. I always find what is out of the view of the camera far more suspenseful than blood and gore. As Ridley Scott said 'what your imagination can come up with is far more scary than what's on the film'.    Sex References, ah looking forward to a good pussy joke  haha

Hudson1138

Hudson1138

Did you guys even see the trailer?! nothing to worry about jesus!

frankaster

frankaster

a little of topic but here in mexico the first tree alien movies and the original predator are like something pg-13, except p2(naked woman at somepoint) or ressurection(pretty messed up stuff in there) from time to time they appear on open tv,... that's how i watched the predator movie many years ago,,, a nice afternoon on sunday... when i was six oh man the good old days 8)

m138jewski

m138jewski

Its R in America. who cares. Surely the rating system differs in some countries. Cursing and nudity in Europe is widely accepted and would not influence the rating of a film like it does here.

Sparrow-31

Sparrow-31

what m138jewski said, as i live in holland.. movies with nudity and sexist jokes are viewable for kids in cinemas... and im dead serious XD

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed