Alien Horde for the iPhone

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 22, 2010, 10:16:21 PM

Author
Alien Horde for the iPhone (Read 6,914 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Mathew Pringle just dropped us an e-mail with something he thought we might find interesting.  It’s a project of his called Alien Horde – An entirely fan-made arcade shooter based on the motion tracker for the iPhone/iPod:

“You are the last surviving member of a UNMC rescue party. Your whole squad murdered by hostile alien life forms. Surrounded, they are attacking you from all sides. The only option is to fight, take as many of them with you as you can.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVMzUevcpKE

You can find out more about the game on the Alien Horde website. The game is available for the meager amount of $0.99 in the Apps store.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

If only I had an iPhone/iPod touch. :(

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

UNMC? What happened to USCM?

Matthew Pringle

Matthew Pringle

They disbanded!

I didnt want to step on anybodies toes so things are not exactly the safe as if it was an official game. Its a shame as I would love to do an official version but its just not possible.

m138jewski

m138jewski

meh

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Fair enough; I thought I was calling out a typo or somesuch.

Carry on.

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

And I have to double post because I forgot to include this and there's no edit function for comments; this game looks awesome. Unfortunately, I can't play it.

Drakolowe

Drakolowe

buyin it now :D :D

n3m0

n3m0

im buying this right after i buy some fancy cell phone.... that means never XD i stick to my trustworthy 10yrs old nokia 3310 ;)

cool game tough. to bad he coudnt use any official sounds :P

looks nice, and cheap, but really shows why i couldn't care less for iphone games. way too simplistic, now if someone made an Alien game, kind of like Age of Zombies, as a PS Mini, then i'd buy it in seconds.

Craig

Craig

looks boring after a minute

Sh0dan

Sh0dan

I'd play it if I owned an iPhone. Looks cool.

Would look cooler if it recreated the sentry gun terminal for readout though. And maybe have an overheating gameplay mechanic.

Dumbest thing ever.

JediMasterGabe

JediMasterGabe

I was hoping it would be an acual shooter. I'm saving my money for the Predators iPhone game.

Oooodz

Oooodz

Valiant effort :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed