Predators Invading iPhone

Started by Darkness, Jun 16, 2010, 10:02:05 PM

Author
Predators Invading iPhone (Read 4,770 times)

Darkness

Darkness

As some of you know, a Predators game published by Chillingo is due out for Apple’s iPhone, Touch and iPad this July. IGN have posted their impressions of the game as well as a new trailer from E3 2010. The preview reveals you’ll be able to use the Predator’s trademark weapons and there will be 24 stages in total.

The game will be available via the App Store July 1st, 2010. Thanks to Dzuksi for the news.

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

It looks... pathetic. :-\

alexpj19

alexpj19

haha, i've seen worse, but im getting it anyways,  looks it will be fun for an hour or so :)

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Reminds me of AVP extinction.

slipknotpredator

Wow you people must remember its a iphone game...not a PS3 one...looks fun me.

alienkiller

alienkiller

WOW i wonder if you will be able to choose whitch predator you can be i want to be MR BLACK >:D

Requiem28

Requiem28

looks cool.  is that music from the film?

frankaster

frankaster

for a licensed movie tie-in portable game for the iphone it looks pretty nice, the characters are wll modeled, not a expert of this kind of game, but i wish they port this to the psp just for some mindless 2-hour phun!

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

it does make you think of AVP extiction with petter game play. Idk i think it looks fun.

Predator:Bounty Hunter

Predator:Bounty Hunter

I like video game predators.....  ;)

Iced Earth

Iced Earth

A game preserve??? ::)

ColdDeadEyes

ColdDeadEyes

Pathetic? its for a phone ffs, dont talk rubbish. It looks fine for an iphone game, alot better then the majority of shit thats in the app store anyway lol

DarthSidious

DarthSidious

I REALLY hope this gets an android port

spinksy

spinksy

looks pretty bloody good to me! will get that when my girlfriend gets her i-pad  ;D

Capsule

Capsule

It's not an excuse that it's an iphone game. This game looks boring as fk. Alien swarm with humans. Total ripoff. Not gonna buy and wouldn't play if I got it for free.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed