First Predators TV Spot

Started by Darkness, Jun 11, 2010, 08:40:19 PM

Author
First Predators TV Spot (Read 8,467 times)

m138jewski

m138jewski

fuuuuuuuuck, I've never been more stoked for a movie in my life, even return of the king

freddy616

freddy616

GROND29
Same hey dude.It's like your reading my mind

deGRESSOR

deGRESSOR

why is everybody calling one of these predators "Anytime" or "Anytime2" or "Anytime3"?

eating_puppies

eating_puppies

I'm going to have to jump on the GROND29 bandwagon here. I found myself wondering why I paid to see AVP:R, when anything worth seeing was already spoiled with sneak peeks. The less we see of this movie, the better IMHO. deGRESSOR, "Anytime" is a common nickname for the original Predator. Since the classic Predator in this film is modeled after the original, he has been dubbed by many fans as "Anytime 2".

ninashi

ninashi

I'm drooling for new footage of the film, but the other half doesn't want anymore spoilers.
buyt damn, haven't been this excited for a new film than the first one. OMg I'm going to feel so sick with excitement once I'm in there! I'm gonna explode, aggh can't wait!

INVISIBLE HUNTER

INVISIBLE HUNTER

This looks brilliant, i cant wait to see this on the 8th of july. Im booking this up in the comming weeks, im sooooo excited.

Stuntman

Stuntman

I cant take the wait any more. Some nights i go to sleep and i dream that im seeing the movie...lol i wake up and think "ohhh nooo that cant be right"...dreams are weird; movie is cool in my dream but there's a part where the characters go inside the predship and it looked like it was put together by legos lol...i cant wait to see this so i dont have these phony dreams i want to know the truth!!!!

karol

karol

between 10 and 12 second - what is it ??
If predator can fly ???

Iced Earth

Iced Earth

Looks pathetic compared to original movies. If it's anything like that script he wrote.

thomas

thomas

The movies still has a chance to be shit. Look at the other AVP movies. So many empty promises. There hasn't bee a good Alien movie since the third one. Nor Predator since the second. Only opening day will tell. But im not getting my hopes up. Hollywood is rubbish now and days.

JK

JK

Mr. Black replica mask from Sideshow Collectibles.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=17505

Stagin 26

Stagin 26

IF THIS MOVIE IS NOT RATED R, I'M GONNA BE PISSED.

Iced Earth  | 13 Jun 2010 17:15

Looks pathetic compared to original movies. If it's anything like that script he wrote.

Pathetic? What a bullshit. It looks even better. (the look of the movie)

prop head of super black predator mister black
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/20551

mjv100

mjv100

that predator roar is defo a audio-rip from the first film - probly the greatest movie sound ever!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed