Classic Predator Pictures

Started by Darkness, May 16, 2010, 09:12:28 PM

Author
Classic Predator Pictures (Read 18,356 times)

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

Besides, it's not even supposed to be the same predator from the first movie, is it?  Why would you want it to look EXACTLY the same?

PredalienXenomorph

I was not complaining I was just observing. Personally I think that the Predator looks fantastic it was just the pictures I had looked at(didn't bother checking all of them) I couldn't see netting and the original Predator had netting. I can't wait to see his appearence in the movie.

Axlotl

Axlotl

Meh. It looks fine. But i'm not thrilled by how all the Preds in this and the last 2 movies can't close their mouths. I'm at the point where I'd rather see it CGI'd just so its mouth doesn't look stupid.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

@necrotard   ...but that's the thing, it IS supposed to be the same Predator, this movie intended to be a reboot of the original film, just from a different perspective, which is why everything looks so much the first film.

PredalienXenomorph

Found the netting pic.... and a pic where his mouth is closed so no worries there.

Starkiller

Starkiller

you will never be able to beat the original stan winston design, there were and are boss, but these look alot better than AVP1 preds, these are just set photo's, so will look alot better on camera with lighting and effects etc. I still think The Wolf from AVPR was good! hopefully this movie will turn out good, fingers crossed!

Starkiller

Starkiller

just wish ian whyte was playing the predator

EpsilonOrpheon777

@RoaryUK: no i don't think this is supposed to be a complete reboot, it's supposed to be the "sequel" we never had. at least that's what Rodriguez said... whatever it means.

Neilsonshire1982

Neilsonshire1982

omg i watched this movie ever since i was a kid and my god theres nothing wrong with it . its fine , it does NOT need to be inch perfect jesus  . its more than gud enuf and my god theres no way the fan made costumes even come close to this , just stop being ridiclous . ..... some people just love to complain

modprecar

modprecar

Ok so whats this pred up to? he has nothing to do with the super preds does that mean he teams up with Royce.>:D

goneja

goneja

I think it looks fine but almost barebonish. The lack of netting really does effect how the creature looks and you could say it is small but it feels like a missing detail. So I guess its cool but honestly why no netting?

Death_OR_Glory

Death_OR_Glory

Anyone who has something negative to say (at this stage of production) can go cry some where else. This looks promising. :)

lawrence Talbot

lawrence Talbot

the predator in this movie is similar to the original predator, but he's not the same one. His slightly different colouring is due to the environment (maybe he has a slight tan or lack of compared with the original) and has obviously not bothered to get a hair cut necrotard. Please modprecar don't suggest a team up between the predator and a human (avp 1). The predators must remain distant from the humans only making contact when they kill them (more menacing and scary). I think Royce will use the original predator as a tool so when the predators fight one another one will be left standing and the survivor will be critically injured making Royce's job that much easier.

XENOMORPH ALIENS

XENOMORPH ALIENS

Now i have to admit the look of that original classic predator does look very much like stan winston's classic Predator. that does look very good even to me who is against this movie being made but i dont know maybe i could be wrong i dont know but i still dont care for the cast. THE PREDATOR CLASSIC LOOKS GREAT!!

Lawrence Talbot

Lawrence Talbot

I hope the guys dressed up in the pred outfits move as well as kevin hall did in the original movie. The first movie was directed very well with respect to kevin's movements and camera angles. The predator looked very confidence and intimidating, whereas I thought he looked awkward and clumsy in some scenes of other movies for instance pred 2 (sub way scene just after skull removal). I think what made the original predator better than the others was his efficiency. The predator came in very fast killed its prey then disappeared just as quickly as it appeared like a great white shark making its kill bite the predator had a practiced and effective killing method. The directors of the other predators made them seem very unskillful in comparison to the original. Lets wait and see if this new director can do any better.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed